Quote Originally Posted by Zowhore View Post
I know I know it’s their big day out, and 25% of them were only there because we’re cardiff.
But they weren’t half up for it, ive been there 3 times since 2011 and that was the liveliest I’ve seen it.

I feel we’re missing a trick putting the canton stand opposite end to the away end, I wonder if the club could ever swap the family stand over? Has it been brought up ever in the fan meetings?

It has been brought up at fans` meetings several times over the years and also fans in the Family Stand were asked did they want to swap ends - a significant majority said that they didn`t.

This thread also mentions standing in areas other than the Canton Stand which has specifically been given clearance to allow standing and this facility has been recently improved and will continue to be further improved in the future. To allow this to happen people such as Safety at Grounds authorities insist on a zero tolerance policy in other stands such as the Ninian. Failure to comply could end up in the club being forced to close parts of the ground if fans persist in breaking the rules.