Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
Of course they’ve got feelings but it’s done, over, kaput. In most jobs you get peddled without a sausage for failure. Ok, he had abuse but in Bruce’s case I’m sure the accolades he had when playing and the bits of success as a manager he’s had far outweigh it. He had a fair old career, winning things left, right and centre and has been in the dug out as a manager a thousand times. He’s no rookie, he’s not new to the game, he knows what it’s all about, it goes with the territory. No bugger would become involved in football administration if they melted at the brickbats. Nigh on every manager takes the job with a fair old chance it’ll all end in tears, it’s no shock. I’m sure they balance things out. If the abuse has got to him it’s taken it’s time, a thousand games. £8 million pay off boo hoo.
My point is still the same, goats made a throwaway comment about it being OK because he had money.. I was pointing out it shouldn't matter. If he was abused and skint that wouldn't be OK? But it is because he does have a few quid.. That's all I was getting at.