+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Would would save Mick on Saturday?

Re: Would would save Mick on Saturday?

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    ahh i made a Mess of that
    Clever 👏

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    ahh i made a Mess of that
    Touché and an excellent touché

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Touché and an excellent touché
    I'm hoping and preying whatever the result the club are negotiating his exit whilst negotiating his replacement.

Snow / postponement

Save him from what? Getting the sack this weekend? Waking up should do it. By the sound of things, as long as he still has a pulse he still has a job.

The way we've totally changed our approach from one game to the next since the West Brom match is indicative of someone who has lost their self belief. If there is any truth in the two games to save his job theory, then nothing but a win will do for McCarthy and so you would expect a Reading/Fulham type selection and approach, but I've given up trying to second guess our manager's thinking in these last few weeks, For me, he's lost the fans after those West Brom and Swansea selections and it seems like a point of no return in his relationship with supporters has been reached - if he is to be "saved" it seems to me that it can only be due to financial reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    The way we've totally changed our approach from one game to the next since the West Brom match is indicative of someone who has lost their self belief. If there is any truth in the two games to save his job theory, then nothing but a win will do for McCarthy and so you would expect a Reading/Fulham type selection and approach, but I've given up trying to second guess our manager's thinking in these last few weeks, For me, he's lost the fans after those West Brom and Swansea selections and it seems like a point of no return in his relationship with supporters has been reached - if he is to be "saved" it seems to me that it can only be due to financial reasons.
    My ‘managerial thinking’ is that we play Wednesday’s team but swap out Vaulks for Sang. The less donkeys that played for Warnock the better. He’ll know all their weaknesses.

What new manager is going to save this squad from going down ? Possibly someone with good connections who can bring in new players in January, but apart from that, a team that can barely work an opening is doomed.

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    What new manager is going to save this squad from going down ? Possibly someone with good connections who can bring in new players in January, but apart from that, a team that can barely work an opening is doomed.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=V7NlFWh7Sz8

Quote Originally Posted by insider View Post
    I'm hoping and preying whatever the result the club are negotiating his exit whilst negotiating his replacement.
    Ooh you mantis you

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    Bold of you to assume there'll be any money in January

Quote Originally Posted by Porth Pouncer View Post
    My ‘managerial thinking’ is that we play Wednesday’s team but swap out Vaulks for Sang. The less donkeys that played for Warnock the better. He’ll know all their weaknesses.
    Playing Bowen in his actual position would help the midfield

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Playing Bowen in his actual position would help the midfield
    Sounds like Bowen (and Bagan) might be injured, according to the press conference.