+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Slimming World

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Slimming World

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    revolutionary stuff, isn't it? Some people have a tendency to put weight on Easier than others, but the large majority of us are just eating and drinking too much ( myself included) for whatever reason, and as a society we aren't as physically active as we once we're, especially in terms of occupation.

Booze is a bastard, I think that there's roughly 250 Calories in a pint of lager.

In my opinion, many people have massive portions, drink too much and think that walking to the corner shop and back is exercise. It's not, it's a requirement.
    Yeah when I think back to some of the portion sizes I used to eat it was remarkable I wasn't a big ol fattie. You don't need a dessert after every meal if you aren't a child either. If you're enjoying a meal with friends at a restaurant then maybe. The current mrs rjk is from Hong Kong and just doesn't put weight on, despite eating about 4 or 5 meals a day. She uses a small bowl to eat instead of a big plate, even if you fill it up 2 or 3 times you'll still have less than a huge plateful piled high, and we aren't programmed to stop until the plate is cleared so you're more likely to just eat what you need. She doesn't really eat or drink anything sweet / sugary. She also doesn't drink any cold drinks, mostly tea, as she thinks it makes it more difficult for the body to remove the fat around the cold stomach. Very simple changes anyone can make.

Re: Slimming World

As a single, overweight, childless and ageing person I am an expert on diet, human relationships, childcare and youth culture.
    Just give me a shout if you need any advice