+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dear Dalman, Choo & Tan: This should be your next manager for Cardiff City

Re: Dear Dalman, Choo & Tan: This should be your next manager for Cardiff City

We’re never poaching a manager so the only option is to get lucky with a left field appointment of a novice. I have about as much faith in those muppets making a visionary appointment as I do in a blind squirrel finding a nut

Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post
    We’re never poaching a manager so the only option is to get lucky with a left field appointment of a novice. I have about as much faith in those muppets making a visionary appointment as I do in a blind squirrel finding a nut
    A bit harsh! Blind squirrels still have a sense of smell. 🐿

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    I doubt he's on a fortune, reading between the lines of what he has to work with!!!!!!!
    Neil Critchley would never leave Blackpool to join us in a serious relegation fight

International

Interesting thread?

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    Interesting thread?
    Way too much common sense in here for the clowns in charge to care.