+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vassell

Re: Vassell

Why doesn't the SWE interview him? It seems like a story that people want to hear.

Quote Originally Posted by pomeroy View Post
    I am not pretending they are IMO they are. Vassell’s earning power as a footballer at the moment is zero which is why I come back to my original question I.e. what the hell is wrong with him?. Sorting this out for both me and Isaac would be a great relief o both of us.
    He's injured

Quote Originally Posted by Undercoverinwurzelland View Post
    Another operation apparently.
    You've got to feel for him. It's frustrating for the club and for us, but it must be absolutely gutting for him.
    I've got heaps of sympathy for him- his career is passing him by, it must be absolutely devastating. He's 28 so should be at his peak, but he's not played for 2 years. The sense of injustice must be enormous.

He has a fantastic wage but it must be gutting for him to not be able to play, I don't doubt that.

Awful signing obviously but he isn't doing it on purpose and it isn't my money.

I see this has come back to bite us. Money down the drain again. I hope the player recovers, but I suspect this might be the end of his career. Or the end at this level at least.