+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The world's biggest bellend?

Re: The world's biggest bellend?

Quote Originally Posted by gabbsthenewt View Post
    I tell you who comes to mind when reading the title of the thread - the number of recent news stories there have been of children dying from neglect abuse by their parents and/or parent's partners. There is a special place in hell reserved for those utter utter...words fail me. What a world some children find themselves in, truly tragic.
    well that's a huge downer on this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by gabbsthenewt View Post
    I tell you who comes to mind when reading the title of the thread - the number of recent news stories there have been of children dying from neglect abuse by their parents and/or parent's partners. There is a special place in hell reserved for those utter utter...words fail me. What a world some children find themselves in, truly tragic.
    Well yes the thread title was tongue in cheek, although there's probably a whole new thread dedicated to what you've mentioned called "the world's biggest c**nts"

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Well yes the thread title was tongue in cheek, although there's probably a whole new thread dedicated to what you've mentioned called "the world's biggest c**nts"
    Chants

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Chants
    I'm partial to Ole Ole Ole Ole

Nice to see Wales Bales is going from strength to strength since he stopped posting here.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    A friends daughter and her gormless boyfriend are into all this conspiracy theory bollocks

Soppy clowns won't be singing the same song if they catch covid
    Point them in the direction of the Herman Cain awards. People are tired of these ****wits removing themselves from the Human gene pool
    Sympathy and despair have turned into ridicule and entertainment as they systematically kill themselves off in a bizarre attempt to prove their bullshit Google research outweighs actual medical trials.

I work in central london. on my normal commute (8am/7pm trains) I'd say 90%+ wear masks. I went out in East London tonight, in crowded bars and restaurants. Not a mask in sight. It's a generational thing now, nqat. I've got some sympathy- I was indestructible at 20 and I fear I'd be a selfish hipster twat with no mask too. Notably on the train home (11pm)- not a mask in sight. It's like London has two entirely independent populations.

These ***** will die in their droves. Which is tragic, but not as tragic as the innocent people who will be taken down as a consequence of their stupidity, ignorance and arrogance.

Don't spend too long on the Herman Cain awards. It's cathartic, but dehumanising.

Banned

Its cos of people like this that tins of soup come with cooking instructions

It does prove what a tolerant country the UK is, that an absolute space cadet like this is allowed to enter a public building, and take up valuable time of staff to roll out the complete bollox that he did.

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    It does prove what a tolerant country the UK is, that an absolute space cadet like this is allowed to enter a public building, and take up valuable time of staff to roll out the complete bollox that he did.
    And the cretins backing him up

I would imagine those NHS staff were very intimidated

Quote Originally Posted by Optimistic Nick View Post
    Point them in the direction of the Herman Cain awards. People are tired of these ****wits removing themselves from the Human gene pool
    Sympathy and despair have turned into ridicule and entertainment as they systematically kill themselves off in a bizarre attempt to prove their bullshit Google research outweighs actual medical trials.

I work in central london. on my normal commute (8am/7pm trains) I'd say 90%+ wear masks. I went out in East London tonight, in crowded bars and restaurants. Not a mask in sight. It's a generational thing now, nqat. I've got some sympathy- I was indestructible at 20 and I fear I'd be a selfish hipster twat with no mask too. Notably on the train home (11pm)- not a mask in sight. It's like London has two entirely independent populations.

These ***** will die in their droves. Which is tragic, but not as tragic as the innocent people who will be taken down as a consequence of their stupidity, ignorance and arrogance.

Don't spend too long on the Herman Cain awards. It's cathartic, but dehumanising.
    Good god

Quote Originally Posted by Undercoverinwurzelland View Post
    Good point.
    Pope out!
    We can’t afford the severance.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    What;s that got to do with the point that i made?
    Well I find people who drink a massive pain the arse

Quote Originally Posted by ninian opinian View Post
    Education is the answer to the problem.
    Or the problem to the answer.

Just had a look at this on reddit and this is good advice, very well put

Just had a look at this on reddit and this is good advice, very well put
    Yeah I don’t enjoy that sub at all, laughing at someone dying for making a daft decision seems a bit much. Even the ones pushing an agenda it seems a bit classless to celebrate a death.

one slight point, we know the younger lot are not the people dying in Droves, most have minor cold like symptoms and then are fine

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    one slight point, we know the younger lot are not the people dying in Droves, most have minor cold like symptoms and then are fine
    Thats not quite true though is it, quite a few are suffering long term symptoms which is another reason people should get jabbed no matter what age they are.

Regardless of where you stand on Insulate Britain, this host is making a run for the title

https://twitter.com/JimMFelton/statu...794237442?s=20

Regardless of where you stand on Insulate Britain, this host is making a run for the title

https://twitter.com/JimMFelton/statu...794237442?s=20
    Is brass eye coming back? WT actual F was that?

I'll raise you with Alec Baldwin
    https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-ne...-set-new-film/
    Accident he'll have to live with, tragic loss of life.

Quote Originally Posted by Heathblue View Post
    How is Alec Baldwin a bell end? He was given a prop and told it was safe and to fire towards the camera. Maybe the prop guys but he just seems to be caught up in a tragic accident .

Quote Originally Posted by Heathblue View Post
    Yeah that wasn't Baldwin's fault, there's a whole sequence of people not doing their jobs properly before that accident happened, he was told the gun was safe. You could name him as one of the overall culpable because he was a producer on the film but in terms of the actual shooting he put his trust in the armourer and to a lesser extent the AD and was let down with tragic consequences