+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: DMT/Ayahuasca

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: DMT/Ayahuasca

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    Can someone delete this thread. There are probably people in their young teens viewing this.
    Average age on here is 64 so no worries

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Average age on here is 64 so no worries
    Your'e probably right. I'd just hate to think a young kid would read about someone having 'a brilliant experience' on this drug, and be tempted to try it himself. Personally, I'd rather see a thread like this blocked rather than banning swearing. All down to having kids and grandchildren, I suppose.

Your'e probably right. I'd just hate to think a young kid would read about someone having 'a brilliant experience' on this drug, and be tempted to try it himself. Personally, I'd rather see a thread like this blocked rather than banning swearing. All down to having kids and grandchildren, I suppose.
    Someone asked a question and I answered it honestly. What else would you expect me to say? That I had a shit time? Because I didn't.

I have spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Lung View Post
    Someone asked a question and I answered it honestly. What else would you expect me to say? That I had a shit time? Because I didn't.

I have spoken.
    Lucky you are still here by the sound of it. Not quite sure why anyone would want to try these in the first place. Also not quite sure why the OP would raise this on a football forum either.

I couldn't agree more

More influenced by their mates or people they meet the same age. Most people I knew just took e’s and stuff, drinking was a sideshow to the main event always. I had some of the best times in my life taking things the government deemed illegal, had a few dodgy ones too mind. DMT, acid, mushrooms, hallucinagenics etc are a different world though, not for the faint heart or for those who aren’t quite mentally strong, any issues upstairs will arise more than likely. Saw plenty of casualties along the way.