+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: FT: CARDIFF CITY 0 - 2 MIDDLESBROUGH. Match thread

Re: CARDIFF CITY v MIDDLESBROUGH. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post
    Exactly what I thought.

Literally one last message to the owner and board.
    It's bad enough watching this without winding yourself up with conspiracy theories.

McGuiness lucky to not have picked up a 2nd yellow

What are the fans singing at Mick other than the usual sacked in the morning.

please sir! can we have our worncock back?

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebirdman Of Alcathays View Post
    It's bad enough watching this without winding yourself up with conspiracy theories.
    Those subs were him chasing the game was it?

Quote Originally Posted by PontBlue View Post
    What are the fans singing at Mick other than the usual sacked in the morning.
    Mick McCarthy get out of our club and Mick McCarthy your football is shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Yeah its boring. However bad they are. Their biggest mistake is not sacking Mick Sunday.
    Nobody wanted him here in the first place. We were all pleased with the way things started but we all did a collective facepalm when the club demonstrated its desire not to learn from prior mistakes by offering him a long contract. This isn't being wise after the act, a lot of people thought it was a backward step.

He can't need the money. He obviously doesn't know what to do at this point, I've no idea why he doesn't just walk.

Those subs were him chasing the game was it?
    Who did u want to come on Morrison and Nelson.?

Suits his agenda.

Who did u want to come on Morrison and Nelson.?
    The game was long gone.

It's all about anti football. I think throwing two kids on we've hardly seen is a message to them. He knows he is gone.

If it helps I can't make sense of anything else he seems to do either.

They just gave up after the 2nd goal, totally unacceptable for professional footballers

Suits his agenda.
    What agenda?

Are you not watching the football?

I think the board are clueless and our manager is crap. Do you disagree?

For me the most interesting thing about that game was that Warnock was not the long ball manager we all thought he was. Another of my observations is that Mark Harris reminds me of Derek Showers - all huff and puff with little else. Apart from that this is a game that will live in the memory for all of the wrong reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    For me the most interesting thing about that game was that Warnock was not the long ball manager we all thought he was. Another of my observations is that Mark Harris reminds me of Derek Showers - all huff and puff with little else. Apart from that this is a game that will live in the memory for all of the wrong reasons.
    I’ve never got the Harris loving to be honest, I just don’t see it.

Re: FT: CARDIFF CITY 0 - 2 MIDDLESBROUGH. Match thread

I've got no agenda.

I just tell things as they are. An owner that won't change things while having a car salesman and investment banker running football matters is crazy. No agenda. Just how I see it.

The vast majority of managers they have picked have been awful and failures. In any other business Mick is out on his ear. He will be soon I hope but it won't fix things until the whole operation top to bottom is looked at.

I've no agenda, unless caring that my club is being run by people out of their depth at all levels is an agenda.

If you want to look for an agenda take aim at the usual idiots who excuse this incompetence.

What agenda?

Are you not watching the football?

I think the board are clueless and our manager is crap. Do you disagree?
    No I agree but your overthinking.

We shouldnt be in this position however bad our board are. We are heading to L1 and its not because of Mick under severe financial constraints. We even turned down money for Brown FFS.

The boards biggest mistake is not sacking Mick ages ago.

To suggest Mick is throwing players on as a sign to the board is ludicrous. Hes a shit manager who isnt capable of sending a sign to the board. Our best player left benched for his shit signing.

Quote Originally Posted by PontBlue View Post
    Maybe it's our Toshack era
    It's 1961 again - City chucked in 2 teenage wingers in the team who turned out in time to be decent players but they just weren't up to it and we were relegated.

I've got no agenda.

I just tell things as they are. An owner that won't change things while having a car salesman and investment banker running football matters is crazy. No agenda. Just how I see it.

The vast majority of managers they have picked have been awful and failures. In any other business Mick is out on his ear. He will be soon I hope but it won't fix things until the whole operation top to bottom is looked at.

I've no agenda, unless caring that my club is being run by people out of their depth at all levels is an agenda.
    You're not the only one but there have been posts over the last few games that MM is just looking for the sack and all of this is being done on purpose. It's plainly bollocks. We're not a good team, he seems past it and yeah you're right the board don't know what they're doing. That's that. The idea that he took for the job, took us on a good run then after he got a contract made us rubbish again is internet lunacy.

No I agree but your overthinking.

We shouldnt be in this position however bad our board are. We are heading to L1 and its not because of Mick under severe financial constraints. We even turned down money for Brown FFS.

The boards biggest mistake is not sacking Mick ages ago.

To suggest Mick is throwing players on as a sign to the board is ludicrous. Hes a shit manager who isnt capable of sending a sign to the board. Our best player left benched for his shit signing.
    I disagree. Throwing two kids on for their debut with 10 mins to go at 0-2 against Middlesbrough is just bizarre.

You don't think so. Fair enough.

It’s tough for the younger players and they’re going to make mistakes, but the discussion on Sky now is about experienced players not doing the basics right - they’re more responsible for these record breaking runs than the youngsters and are providing no sort of example to them in most cases.

You're not the only one but there have been posts over the last few games that MM is just looking for the sack and all of this is being done on purpose. It's plainly bollocks. We're not a good team, he seems past it and yeah you're right the board don't know what they're doing. That's that. The idea that he took for the job, took us on a good run then after he got a contract made us rubbish again is internet lunacy.
    I've not said that once. I just don't think he is good enough.

I think the board have wanted to replace decent and creative players with kids and we're paying the price. If the only money we are getting in is gate receipts as Dalman has indicated then he had better prepare for less money because the three pulling the strings at the club have made another bad managerial decision.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    It’s tough for the younger players and they’re going to make mistakes, but the discussion on Sky now is about experienced players not doing the basics right - they’re more responsible for these record breaking runs than the youngsters and are providing no sort of example to them in most cases.
    Vaulks is diabolical and has been for some time.

If I didn't see him in a City shirt again I would not care.

And "You're just a shit Neil Warnock"