+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: OUR PLAYERS OUT ON LOAN ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: OUR PLAYERS OUT ON LOAN ?

We do not have the option if pace out wide with the current squad..Murphy has been poor but if even at 80% will offer something different.

Quote Originally Posted by I'll give you the Malky!! View Post
    We do not have the option if pace out wide with the current squad..Murphy has been poor but if even at 80% will offer something different.
    So you think that Giles has no pace ?

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    So you think that Giles has no pace ?
    He has pace, I'm just not sure he's that good.

I know a Rotherham fan who said he is very hot and cold, more cold than hot though. That, for me, would sum up his time here. When we're playing well and he is up for it he is quality but at times, like today, you don't really notice him all that much.

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post
    He has pace, I'm just not sure he's that good.

I know a Rotherham fan who said he is very hot and cold, more cold than hot though. That, for me, would sum up his time here. When we're playing well and he is up for it he is quality but at times, like today, you don't really notice him all that much.
    He isn't that good and I don't really get why people bang on about Giles. He can do very little other than cross the ball, once you've figured out he wants to get the ball on his left and cross it then its a fairly easy ride for the full back