+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: A change had to be made. The results have been awful but we haven’t deserved much more.

A change had to be made. The results have been awful but we haven’t deserved much more.

I fully agree that a change was necessary and now hope that the right replacement can be found. Whether somebody can come in and lift the team like both Warnock and McCarthy did remains to be seen. Given our position there is no room for anything other than picking up the survival points.

Although not surprising what was disappointing was the treatment of McCarthy by some on the Canton End.
    I thought ‘your a shit Neil Warnock’ and your ‘getting the sack’ was over the top. It’s a PERSONAL Opinion! We’re all allowed them!

I hope that the players will think hard about their contribution this season.

Re: A change had to be made. The results have been awful but we haven’t deserved much more.

Mccarthy has got off pretty lightly. Durban was given heaps, and he was a Cardiff Boy, and he didn't have a penny to scratch his arse with.

On another note, it isn't just the results that need looking at, it player performance. Obviously, when we are on such a piss poor tun then there isn't going to be a small group who are performing, but there isn't even one. That's more worrying than the results in my opinion and it says to me that the problem is systemic, it's riddled within the club, Like sunderland became. I am very concerned for the future.

Re: A change had to be made. The results have been awful but we haven’t deserved much more.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEAWAY View Post
    I fully agree that a change was necessary and now hope that the right replacement can be found. Whether somebody can come in and lift the team like both Warnock and McCarthy did remains to be seen. Given our position there is no room for anything other than picking up the survival points.

Although not surprising what was disappointing was the treatment of McCarthy by some on the Canton End.
    I thought ‘your a shit Neil Warnock’ and your ‘getting the sack’ was over the top. It’s a PERSONAL Opinion! We’re all allowed them!

I hope that the players will think hard about their contribution this season.
    Don’t forget Harris came in after NW and took us to the play offs. No mean feat so he deserves credit for it despite what happened after.