+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bellamy

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Bellamy

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    I would have Craig Bellamy in a flash , for all the reason Steve (Splott Parker )has mentioned.

He is passionate , knowledgeable , has a decent track record with our under 18s , was promoted to assistant coach at Anderlecht by Vincent Kompany after doing a decent job with their youngsters. I reckon Vincent Kompany knows a thing or two about football.
    He should have had the job when MM (safe hands) was given it . He would with time, revamp the club from top to bottom.

Of course , when you are 3 points above the relegation spots , there isnt a great deal of time.

A safe pair of hands FFS oh I know , someone like Mick McCarthy ............................or Neil Harris ?
    Anderlecht themselves not doing very well at the moment- mid table and below Tan’s other team Kortrijk

Maybe Kompany himself will be available soon !

He might know a lot about football, but clearly bot do good in judging personality as Bellamy left a few weeks after becoming assistant. A gamble then that failed for him.

Bellamy has got so much to deal with in his head that a job like this would only end up going one way. Deep down I think we all know that

Re: Bellamy

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    Anderlecht themselves not doing very well at the moment- mid table and below Tan’s other team Kortrijk

Maybe Kompany himself will be available soon !

He might know a lot about football, but clearly bot do good in judging personality as Bellamy left a few weeks after becoming assistant. A gamble then that failed for him.

Bellamy has got so much to deal with in his head that a job like this would only end up going one way. Deep down I think we all know that
    It was late and I should have checked on their position. Obviously Bellamy wasn't able to influence Kompany enough.
    I haven't seen him since he got back but believe he is fine. Other issues perhaps.

After the boring managers and football we have had over the last 10 years or so I would love to take a chance on someone
    who is less than perfect shall we say ? He certainly talks a good game . Handy if you want to be a manager.
    Craig may be fiery but half the stuff written abut him and posted on here is rubbish .
    Warnock threw him under the bus for the complaint by a disgruntled parent . Warnock saw him as a threat ....
    He was about to be cleared when he left Cardiff .

Not only do we need to win games , we need to introduce some style.

I would be willing to drop down a league if I could see an improvement in style and direction for the whole club.
    The runanway bus might drop down a league and disappear if we dont get a decent leader at the wheel.