Think there a difference between an owner controlling day to day matters and calling the big decisions such as finances, management appointments, there is evidence that Tan has delivered financially,can't see any direct evidence of fiddling around with first team working or decisions , I think Mick is very black white animal to allow that to happen without us knowing.

Think the tactics this year were based on reducing wages , no big incoming transfers and a club wanting to exploit its best crop of youngster's for some time, and a lot are Welsh , is it a money saver strategy? course its

Mick would have known that at the appointment stage ,I'm sure the first question any Manager has with an owner is 'how much have I got to spend and improve the squad ' the answer in my view was not much perhaps you can see that in the Bamba v Mcguinness decision.

I never had the club down as a basket case, yes they maybe more nieve than many other clubs, some of which are In a bad way financially.

Trouble with running a football club in comparison to a business, you have much more control in business, football is controlled by media, fans, highly paid egos, player revolts, contracts weighted to the player ,dangerously so in my humble opinion.

The next decision is massive , what we do know is we've been here before and we will return to this , whoever the owner or Manager is .