+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Mehmet Dalman's extraordinary meeting with City supporter representatives yesterday.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Mehmet Dalman's extraordinary meeting with City supporter representatives yesterday.

I think the big question is why have dalman and choo set tan like up like they did yesterday? What's in it for them? What's in it for tan? I'm struggling to see who gains from what they did yesterday?

Whether they meant it or not the only message taken away is dalman, choo and even the manager is irrelevant at the club and everything is down to Vincent tan. Style of play, picking the manager, signings, absolutely everything. To choose to announce this when the club is on the worst run it's in entire history (therefore to send any abuse towards tan) seems odd to me and I can't work out who is intended to gain from it?

My personal opinion is tan has long ago lost interest in Cardiff city and he doesn't actually care. He doesn't care what anyone says about him and I don't believe he is anywhere near as involved as people believe he is- or as dalman and choo want everyone to believe he is.

Re: Mehmet Dalman's extraordinary meeting with City supporter representatives yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal View Post
    My personal opinion is tan has long ago lost interest in Cardiff city and he doesn't actually care. He doesn't care what anyone says about him and I don't believe he is anywhere near as involved as people believe he is- or as dalman and choo want everyone to believe he is.
    Given all you know about him, you seriously believe that Vincent Tan pours millions of pounds into a business he's lost interest in and has little involvement with?

Incredible.