+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Mehmet Dalman's extraordinary meeting with City supporter representatives yesterday.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Mehmet Dalman's extraordinary meeting with City supporter representatives yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    The words "nail and head" spring to mind. Someone mentioned "meddling'; it's far worse than that, it's dictatorship.
    Meddling for me is asking questions from time to time and trying to influence the manager.

Telephone calls after most games and Tan deciding our playing style and not the manager. That is ridiculous.
    It seems we haven't moved on from the days of "why isn't David Marshall scoring more goals?"

Re: Mehmet Dalman's extraordinary meeting with City supporter representatives yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post
    Meddling for me is asking questions from time to time and trying to influence the manager.

Telephone calls after most games and Tan deciding our playing style and not the manager. That is ridiculous.
    It seems we haven't moved on from the days of "why isn't David Marshall scoring more goals?"
    Come on are people still talking about that comment? Malky and his men played the media far far better than tan at the time. I don't believe for a second tans beef with malky was genuinely that our goalkeeper wasn't scoring enough goals.