+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why would any decent manager come here to work under Tan?

Re: Why would any decent manager come here to work under Tan?

Quote Originally Posted by Llandaff Blue View Post
    I replied to your post and you completely ignored it, instead took offense to me responding to another person. This is why I said you should have a break from crying about Tan every time you come on here.

Yes my whopping 1.1 posts per day suggests I spend too much time on here, explains why you've made more comments today alone than I have all week. Turn the screen off
    I'll post when I want and as much as I want. Why people think they can tell people what they can do is laughable.

Thanks for another post not adding to thread.
    I commented because it was about me regardless of who you replied to. You implied I had too much time on my hands and you didn't while posting twice as much as I do in the time you've been a member here. I just thought I'd point that out.

In short, you do have enough time. You post a fair bit more than me and have done consistently for some time.

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post
    I'll post when I want and as much as I want. Why people think they can tell people what they can do is laughable.

Thanks for another post not adding to thread.
    I commented because it was about me regardless of who you replied to. You implied I had too much time on my hands and you didn't while posting twice as much as I do in the time you've been a member here. I just thought I'd point that out.

In short, you do have enough time. You post a fair bit more than me and have done consistently for some time.
    I said you should take some time off of crying about tan, you’ve spent all afternoon doing it big boy

Quote Originally Posted by Llandaff Blue View Post
    I said you should take some time off of crying about tan, you’ve spent all afternoon doing it big boy
    Tool earlier, big boy now.

I'll take as long as I want crying about Tan. I'm not sure why it bothers you. If you don't like my posts don't read them. It is that simple big boy.

Do you honestly think if you tell me to turn off my computer I'll think oh he is right, I best turn off?
    Don't be daft.

I don't post for anybody else. Just give my views.
    If I do stop posting it will not be because you or anybody else has told me to.

Tool earlier, big boy now.

I'll take as long as I want crying about Tan. I'm not sure why it bothers you. If you don't like my posts don't read them. It is that simple big boy.

Do you honestly think if you tell me to turn off my computer I'll think oh he is right, I best turn off?
    Don't be daft.

I don't post for anybody else. Just give my views.
    If I do stop posting it will not be because you or anybody else has told me to.
    Ok

Manager, decent, come , pay , yes , anyone can be bought just ask Newcastle 😉

Quite funny that the ones who say it is tedious and that I am a troll have taken a serious thread totally off topic.
    The funniest thing is there are still Tan apologists.

It's obscene!

It's a job, they'll get paid.

Decent sized club who've been in the top 2 divisions for almost 2 decades, modern facilities including a large stadium. A squad with a pretty decent core for this division supplemented by promising young players

No money for transfers obviously a stumbling block but not a dealbreaker and I wouldn't be surprised if a number of clubs were in that position

The ability to remake the squad in your image with a number of high earners contracts running out in the summer

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post

Decent sized club who've been in the top 2 divisions for almost 2 decades, modern facilities including a large stadium. A squad with a pretty decent core for this division supplemented by promising young players

No money for transfers obviously a stumbling block but not a dealbreaker and I wouldn't be surprised if a number of clubs were in that position

The ability to remake the squad in your image with a number of high earners contracts running out in the summer
    You talk as if those high earners will be replaced by talented replacements. That isn't a given while I do get what you're saying.

They might be replaced and should be but the clubs attitude at the moment seems to be save money at all costs regardless of how bad it makes the team.

Add to all that one of the best training facilities in the country and its actually a quite attractive proposition. Its also very rare that a manager takes over when a team is doing well, so our form and league position wont put anyone off. There is plenty of time and games to turn it around.

Its not rocket science is it, even though some people who have you believe it is.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Add to all that one of the best training facilities in the country and its actually a quite attractive proposition. Its also very rare that a manager takes over when a team is doing well, so our form and league position wont put anyone off. There is plenty of time and games to turn it around.

Its not rocket science is it, even though some people who have you believe it is.
    One of the best training facilities in the country? Is it?

One of the best training facilities in the country? Is it?
    Perhaps he means Wales. In that case hed be correct.😂