+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: "Cardiff City have had "more than 50 applicants" for the vacant managerial post already"

"Cardiff City have had "more than 50 applicants" for the vacant managerial post already"

So say itv and Wales online.

How do you even apply for a managers job?

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...flynn-21951340

Re: "Cardiff City have had "more than 50 applicants" for the vacant managerial post already"

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal View Post
    So say itv and Wales online.

How do you even apply for a managers job?

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...flynn-21951340
    Agents apply on behalf of their client.

Re: "Cardiff City have had "more than 50 applicants" for the vacant managerial post already"

Forty eight of them are from Dai Hunt according to former poster on here Nigel Blues

Cupace20211025201650.jpg

Coach Groucho Langston hopes for an interview

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Forty eight of them are from Dai Hunt according to former poster on here Nigel Blues
    Could he do worse? .......he couldn’t could he? The players would be busting a gut to get out on that pitch, away from him. And who’d want to risk a spittle laden bollocking. What’s to lose?

I wonder if D JONES has put his name forward ?

Quote Originally Posted by lennybluebird View Post
    I wonder if D JONES has put his name forward ?
    Donald? Decorator who used to play in goals for Bridgend St....doubt it.

48 applications by Dai Hunt.

Sol Campbell will be one.

Who is the other? Flynn?

Its Dai Hunt for me so far.

If we don’t go with morison long term I wonder whether someone with lots of connections like Jody Morris or the Man City under 23 coach would be the way to go, we never seem to have this kind of thing

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    If we don’t go with morison long term I wonder whether someone with lots of connections like Jody Morris or the Man City under 23 coach would be the way to go, we never seem to have this kind of thing
    The Man City coaching is an interesting one. Obviously a huge risk but it can’t get any worse

Can we please just go with ANY German that I've never heard of until now.. it seems to be the way..

Paul

I think we are in enough trouble with Dai Hunt being Keiffer Moore`s shirt sponsor. No wonder KM`s game has gone downhill this season

Quote Originally Posted by Freitag 4.17 View Post
    Can we please just go with ANY German that I've never heard of until now.. it seems to be the way..
    This is Cardiff, not Barnsley!

Angela Merkel is out of a job ,not a fan of long balls .

What’s Jorn Schwinkendorf up to nowadays?........oh, hang on, we’ve heard of him.

Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Donald? Decorator who used to play in goals for Bridgend St....doubt it.
    Brilliant idea for a comedy, though. Club owner, pissed off at critical fan commenters, tells the biggest of the moaners to put up or shut up and hires him to manage the team. Lots of potential, there. Should Ricky Gervais be the owner or the manager?

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    not a fan of long balls..
    I put that down to age but that's me out of the running..