Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
Fair play everybody has an ego and doesn't like being wrong but you have one the size of a fridge freezer

You have got some brass neck trying to wriggle your way out of this one

It's an extremely offensive chant sung by white Welsh people at English white people telling them that they are so sub standard that they would rather be Asian than English

The spokesperson for a Hindu community centre in Grangetown told us that his son heard this song when he was a steward.......and he was very offended . So it doesn't matter what you or I , white blokes think , this song is racist and offensive

Now several people have pulled you up on this , you have the choice to accept that you wernt aware of the song and you could have done that , you think you would have been ridiculed but people have tried to explain to you , clearly , why it is so offensive

Yet you are not able to say OK lads no worries and you would have got no problem , no worries �� back in return

But you can't have that can you ?

You are like a slippery eel , it's fecking embarrassing

You are wrong , it's an offensive song , admit it or forever play the idiot
you seem to have skipped the bit where you hate 17m people, wishing them ill will just because they hold different political views. I'm not the bigot sludge, you are.

My view on this is that its a football song designed to wind up opposing fans. whether it does or not is moot.

and just so we are clear, which race are we targeting when we reference turban? And why is a hindu getting upset about turbans? Sikhs and muslims wear turbans, but hindus do not.