+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Professional footballer declares that he is gay

Feedback

Re: Professional footballer declares that he is gay

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    I can't stand Conservatives but I don't attack them in the street or pour dog poo through their letterboxes

People of all backgrounds and races vote conservative but that's up to them . I think the 17 million people who voted brexit are plain daft and it's going to bite them on the arse but I don't make up songs about them and sing them in a public place .

You however are an intelligent bloke who knows that this song is a racist one but instead of accepting that after being found out you are still trying to deflect things

You must be hell to work or live with

Your ego is fecking massive

You were even up before 6 to deal with the flak

Racist song , you were wrong , the end
    you keep forgetting to add "in my opinion"

we all have opinions Sludge, you've made our clear, there is no need to go on about it.

Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by adz-a32 View Post
    Typical Feedy shifting the goalposts.

It still stands. Can’t believe we are ‘debating’ whether a song is racist…
    I'm not shifting anything. you misunderstood my post. thats ok, its ok to make a mistake. don't sweat it.

you can debate all you like, you think the song is racist, i think its designed to wind up the opposing fans. I'm assuming in your world you allow people to hold views different to your own? If so then accept my opinion is different to your own. If you can't accept that, then ask yourself who is the bigot?

Quote Originally Posted by Feedback View Post
    Sludge

its quite simple. I don't think you truly hate the Tories, you say it for affect, to wind up people. This song is no different. The target audience are the opposing fans, not the wearers of turbans.

As per Simon Evans joke, not everything has to be taken so literally, just like your continued message board hatred of Tories. Some people are so sensitive that they really need to wear metal underwear in case of accidentally touching something.

In the case of genuine out and out racism, then I agree we need to stop it by working together. But in this case, a song sung in poor taste, I'm not arsed if a few delicate little wallflowers are offended by it. I've asked already, what happens when you get offended, The answer is nothing of course. nothing. Now different things offend different people so you need to accept that everyone has a different yardstick by what they will take offence at. In this case you think the song is offensive, whereas I think its aimed at winding up the opposing fans.
    You might not be bothered by this song but it's racist and in order to wind up opposition fans , Asian people are used as low life's

It's racist

Feedback

You might not be bothered by this song but it's racist and in order to wind up opposition fans , Asian people are used as low life's

It's racist
    did you watch the video of Simon Evans? if you haven't you really should.

I'm not shifting anything. you misunderstood my post. thats ok, its ok to make a mistake. don't sweat it.

you can debate all you like, you think the song is racist, i think its designed to wind up the opposing fans. I'm assuming in your world you allow people to hold views different to your own? If so then accept my opinion is different to your own. If you can't accept that, then ask yourself who is the bigot?
    Indeed it's OK to make a mistake

You thought there was nothing wrong with this song

There is , it's racist

You have been told time and time again

But you are too proud to say you got it wrong

There's been a lot of awful things said in this thread but an accountant from South Wales saying "don't sweat it" because he's seen Americans look cool saying it in films is up there

Feedback

There is , it's racist

and so it goes on. if you think it is racist, great, I'm happy for you. That is your opinion.

learn to deal with the fact that not everyone sees the world through your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    I was directing this at one particular person .

Mr Fair and equal as long as you don't have a different opinion to him.

Point taken though.
    Is your opinion that this song isn't racist then ? 🤔

Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    There's been a lot of awful things said in this thread but an accountant from South Wales saying "don't sweat it" because he's seen Americans look cool saying it in films is up there
    American films?

I did read the article, that's why I posted it.

you said some people don't choose their colour, the article shows that some people think people do choose their colour.

I can see its going to be one of those days where I'm going to have to do the intellectual heavy lifting for everyone else.
    My apologies. You read an article about a woman who 'chose' her race, saw that she'd been humiliated on a national, even global, scale, has lost everything and is now unable to even get a job, and thought "yep, this supports my point nicely".

You really are operating on another level to us

Feedback

Is your opinion that this song isn't racist then ? ��
    you've got your finger on the pulse as ever sludge

There is , it's racist

Why are u still giving him the time of day.?

Only a complete idiot would think the song isnt racist. Just ignore him.

Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    My apologies. You read an article about a woman who 'chose' her race, saw that she'd been humiliated on a national, even global, scale, has lost everything and is now unable to even get a job, and thought "yep, this supports my point nicely".

You really are operating on another level to us
    no. you said you choose to be a Tory but you don't choose to be black etc. I was showing you that your point was flawed, according to some.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Why are u still giving him the time of day.?

Only a complete idiot would think the song isnt racist. Just ignore him.
    Yeah Sludge don't sweat it my man, be cool, cowabunga

and so it goes on. if you think it is racist, great, I'm happy for you. That is your opinion.

learn to deal with the fact that not everyone sees the world through your eyes.
    If a group of Indian lads , one of whom was working as a steward at the ground , think its racist and the vast majority of posters on this thread think yep that's racist then I am afraid I think it's almost definitely racist

You , a white accountant , don't

Enjoy your day

Are you ****ing kidding me!? Asking a person of colour to accept another ‘opinion’ on whether a song is racist!? Check your ****ing privilege.

As I said “I don’t think you will EVER understand perspectives beyond your own” and you seem to be proving me right. You are struggling to understand the perspective of an Asian person.

Are you ****ing kidding me!? Asking a person of colour to accept another ‘opinion’ on whether a song is racist!? Check your ****ing privilege.

As I said “I don’t think you will EVER understand perspectives beyond your own” and you seem to be proving me right. You are struggling to understand the perspective of an Asian person.
    Adz hez not worth you give him the time mate. Ignore him.

no. you said you choose to be a Tory but you don't choose to be black etc. I was showing you that your point was flawed, according to some.
    Your example was of someone who, at best, failed miserably.

If I said humans can choose to fly and then gave an example of someone attempting it and falling to their death, would you call me an intellectual heavyweight?

Feedback

oh do **** off and have a word with yourself. the song isn't aimed at you. You can take your woke bullshit and shove it up your arse.

did you watch the Simon Evans video clip. I'll wager you didn't.

Feedback

Your example was of someone who, at best, failed miserably.

If I said humans can choose to fly and then gave an example of someone attempting it and falling to their death, would you call me an intellectual heavyweight?
    Lardy

you're one of the more enlightened on here. granted that isn't saying much given the cohort, but you are. it was meant to be a tongue in cheek riposte to your claim that people choose to be Tories but don't choose to be black.

You're intelligent enough, you can work it out.

oh do **** off and have a word with yourself. the song isn't aimed at you. You can take your woke bullshit and shove it up your arse.
    Omds you are making yourself look like a 🤡

A song that uses brown people as an insult isn’t aimed at me. **** off. Prick

Lardy

you're one of the more enlightened on here. granted that isn't saying much given the cohort, but you are. it was meant to be a tongue in cheek riposte to your claim that people choose to be Tories but don't choose to be black.

You're intelligent enough, you can work it out.

We're at the "I was only joking" stage. Thank god for that, it means it's nearly over.

Feedback

Omds you are making yourself look like a ��

A song that uses brown people as an insult isn’t aimed at me. **** off. Prick
    where is the word brown mentioned in that song?

Feedback

We're at the "I was only joking" stage. Thank god for that, it means it's nearly over.
    you thought I was serious? really?

you thought I was serious? really?
    I joined this board in 2008 and I genuinely don't think I've ever seen anyone make as much of a tit of themselves as you have on this thread, you've managed at varying points to come across as racist, stupid, nasty, cringeworthy AND desperate and you're still going