+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Professional footballer declares that he is gay

Re: Professional footballer declares that he is gay

Quote Originally Posted by Feedback View Post
    you thought I was serious? really?
    Well you've made at least 60 posts in this thread all saying roughly the same thing. Why would I think that one in particular was just a joke?

I would just like to wish a happy birthday to this thread.

Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    I joined this board in 2008 and I genuinely don't think I've ever seen anyone make as much of a tit of themselves as you have on this thread, you've managed at varying points to come across as racist, stupid, nasty, cringeworthy AND desperate and you're still going
    you've deduced all that simply because I hold a different opinion. You don't always need to follow the herd, sometimes you need to be an August Landmesser

Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Well you've made at least 60 posts in this thread all saying roughly the same thing. Why would I think that one in particular was just a joke?
    given the subject matter, I assumed it was pretty obvious

you've deduced all that simply because I hold a different opinion. You don't always need to follow the herd, sometimes you need to be an August Landmesser
    And sometimes you need to stick to your personalised calculator and stop making a show of yourself on the internet

wow, this thread

Feedback

And sometimes you need to stick to your personalised calculator and stop making a show of yourself on the internet
    I'll manage, but thank for the concern.

So, Simon Evans..

Why does it take more than one person to tell him? People just fall from the sky into these threads don't they. If he was having a leathering why not let the people that were successfully giving him one carry on, these threads turn into a huge circus because multiple people that don't have to jump on the bandwagon all congregate and say much the same thing.

I'll be accused of being in his entourage now for having that opinion, so be it, but it's not just this thread or this poster it happens all the time on here, people seem to gang up, which is seen to be fine because it suits them but if people gang up in similar fashion when it doesn't suit these people they are quick to call foul.

I just don't understand the pile on mentality. Doesn't need all of you.

Good lord. Jumped on this thread expecting to see a great celebration of, finally, a top flight footballer come out as gay, and instead I find 17 pages of a few people defending a racist chant and defending their 'right' to be racist while claiming not to be racist. And ignoring the opinions and experiences of people who the the chant refer to. If ever a thread highlighted white privilege, this is it.

I ask my son what he would think of someone who chanted that song next to him... sorry (not sorry) Feedback, he thinks you're a stupid racist arrogant prick.

Quote Originally Posted by AfricanBluebird View Post
    Good lord. Jumped on this thread expecting to see a great celebration of, finally, a top flight footballer come out as gay, and instead I find 17 pages of a few people defending a racist chant and defending their 'right' to be racist while claiming not to be racist. And ignoring the opinions and experiences of people who the the chant refer to. If ever a thread highlighted white privilege, this is it.

I ask my son what he would think of someone who chanted that song next to him... sorry (not sorry) Feedback, he thinks you're a stupid racist arrogant prick.
    I don't think your son should be using that type of language /s

Sorry mate, you weren't in quick enough. Dembe says we've already reached capacity.

Feedback

I've never chanted it - ever. I've not even heard it down the city. If you have read this thread as you have indicated, you'd know that. Hopefully this clarifies a few things for your muddled brain.

Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post

your humour will be lost on the big girls blouses that use this board.

Why does it take more than one person to tell him? People just fall from the sky into these threads don't they. If he was having a leathering why not let the people that were successfully giving him one carry on, these threads turn into a huge circus because multiple people that don't have to jump on the bandwagon all congregate and say much the same thing.

I'll be accused of being in his entourage now for having that opinion, so be it, but it's not just this thread or this poster it happens all the time on here, people seem to gang up, which is seen to be fine because it suits them but if people gang up in similar fashion when it doesn't suit these people they are quick to call foul.

It’s because he won’t stop posting things that are really stupid. It isn’t a constant pile on, if he was that bothered about being called stupid he’d stop posting things that were really stupid.

your humour will be lost on the big girls blouses that use this board.
    Ooo friend

Ok next time someone says something I disagree with I'll check with you if too many other people that I've never met and have no connection with have posted what they think and if you decide that's too close to my opinion I'll keep schtum.

Ok next time someone says something I disagree with I'll check with you if too many other people that I've never met and have no connection with have posted what they think and if you decide that's too close to my opinion I'll keep schtum.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Sorry mate, you weren't in quick enough. Dembe says we've already reached capacity.

I just don't understand the mentality that's all, people are free to post as much as they like.

That would be dandy.

You sarcastic twat

I joined this board in 2008 and I genuinely don't think I've ever seen anyone make as much of a tit of themselves as you have on this thread, you've managed at varying points to come across as racist, stupid, nasty, cringeworthy AND desperate and you're still going
    Can’t believe how an accountant can be so stupid… who tf trusts him with their business!?

Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by adz-a32 View Post
    Can’t believe how an accountant can be so stupid… who tf trusts him with their business!?
    if I've understood this correctly, you think someone is stupid if they disagree with your viewpoint.

you're not as enlightened as you think you are.

if I've understood this correctly, you think someone is stupid if they disagree with your viewpoint.

I think he's saying someone is stupid if they think "I'd rather wear a turban than a rose" is a song about how nice turbans are.

MM can you close this car crash of a thread

Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    I think he's saying someone is stupid if they think "I'd rather wear a turban than a rose" is a song about how nice turbans are.
    no one has said that particular song is about how nice it is to wear turbans other than you. We're trying to have a sensible discussion here and you wade in with your false statements just to obfuscate

Feels like back to classic ccmb before the other board got set up where people say absolutely ridiculously stupid shit and say "iTs mY OpiNIon!!!!"