+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Here's today's, famous, candidates.

Here's today's, famous, candidates.

Re: Here's today's, famous, candidates.

Do we usually have this many people linked with us? I'm starting to believe that, with their decline, maybe we are bigger than Barcelona

I think its only the good people of Cardiff who don't see this as a great job. Which doesn't surprise me.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    I think its only the good people of Cardiff who don't see this as a great job. Which doesn't surprise me.
    Very ironic post from you Jimmy. Tend to agree though, the importance and stature of our club is not properly recognised throughout our City.

Because we're the ones who have to watch the games

Mostly feel like WoL are just looking at coaches and selecting a new one everyday

You need 32GB of RAM just to load WOL these days and read about six sentences of speculation hidden within a minefield of hyperlink banners. It's like being stuck in a Geocities nexus.

Only daft people don't see it as a great job. It's as rare as rocking horse shit and pays between 500 thousand and up to 1 million pounds (per year) depending on experience. Guaranteed a two year hit at it, and if you do a decent job, it's up the scale you go with even higher pay, more gifted employees and better working conditions. People who say that it'll be a hard position to fill need to put that bag of glue down.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    You need 32GB of RAM just to load WOL these days and read about six sentences of speculation hidden within a minefield of hyperlink banners. It's like being stuck in a Geocities nexus.

Hot off the press - WOL are now suggesting that Uncle Tom Cobley is in the frame for the City job. Tom stated that he heard of the vacancy at Widecombe Fair recently when his best mate Peter Gurney tipped him off about it. Apparently Bill Brewer is lined up to be assistant manager. Tom is also currently taking his pro licence, so should fit the bill nicely, say WOL. In the betting Tom is currently at 200-1, so shorter odds than Luis Boa Morte who Tom thinks is totally unqualified for the job.

McInnes 8/1

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Only daft people don't see it as a great job. It's as rare as rocking horse shit and pays between 500 thousand and up to 1 million pounds (per year) depending on experience. Guaranteed a two year hit at it, and if you do a decent job, it's up the scale you go with even higher pay, more gifted employees and better working conditions. People who say that it'll be a hard position to fill need to put that bag of glue down.
    100% with you on this. It's a fantastic job.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    A sizeable portion of our fans are stuck in the mindset that we're a 4th tier club in rubbish old stadium that nobody's heard of

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    A sizeable portion of our fans are stuck in the mindset that we're a 4th tier club in rubbish old stadium that nobody's heard of
    You’ve been over to the Dark Side. Naughty boy.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Hot off the press - WOL are now suggesting that Uncle Tom Cobley is in the frame for the City job. Tom stated that he heard of the vacancy at Widecombe Fair recently when his best mate Peter Gurney tipped him off about it. Apparently Bill Brewer is lined up to be assistant manager. Tom is also currently taking his pro licence, so should fit the bill nicely, say WOL. In the betting Tom is currently at 200-1, so shorter odds than Luis Boa Morte who Tom thinks is totally unqualified for the job.
    Jan Strewer, Peter Davey, Daniel Whitter and Harry Hawk are also up for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleve van Leef View Post
    You’ve been over to the Dark Side. Naughty boy.
    There's plenty of them on here!

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    Mostly feel like WoL are just looking at coaches and selecting a new one everyday
    Butt Nicky Butt has told them he wants come, hopefully folk will now Butt out of this mystery 😄