+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: No Stoke sales after 2pm today.

No Stoke sales after 2pm today.

What’s all this about then? I can understand Stoke not selling on the day but why have Cardiff City stopped selling tickets 3 days before the match and at 2pm of all times?
    That’ll put a dent in the away crowd as I’d imagine there were still a few people umming and ahhing about going.

Re: No Stoke sales after 2pm today.

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    What’s all this about then? I can understand Stoke not selling on the day but why have Cardiff City stopped selling tickets 3 days before the match and at 2pm of all times?
    That’ll put a dent in the away crowd as I’d imagine there were still a few people umming and ahhing about going.
    Didn’t know this was happening. Fortunate I bought earlier today otherwise I wouldn’t been able to go

This nonsense with the ticket office being shut, is not actually encouraging fans to support the team, is it ?

Why can’t they open up, like every other business ?

All well and good saying “collect tickets on the day”, but do fans want the hassle ? (That’s if collect on the day is available for this game”

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    This nonsense with the ticket office being shut, is not actually encouraging fans to support the team, is it ?

All well and good saying “collect tickets on the day”, but do fans want the hassle ? (That’s if collect on the day is available for this game”
    I assume collections on the day isn’t happening because the fixture has been taken down from the ticketing website. It looks like if you didn’t buy before 2pm today you can’t go.

If I can help anyone, I will try.

Just contact me on 07976574343

We also have spaces available on the coach

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post

Is it still not open Tony. I knew the tickets were going off sale today, but did not realise the ticket office was not open. I was going to go to stoke and planned to op into Supporters club this evening to pay for ticket and travel. But i had chores and meetings on, so plan B was to go down ticket office and get ticket before 2pm today and then sort travel tomorrow or friday (maybe drive up). But all pans were scuppered due to other reasons. I am glad i did not go down if the ticket office was not open.. Supporters club were advertising they were open for stoke tickets and travel at 1730 to 1900 tonight. So does seem strange that tickets for everybody else had to be bought before 2pm.
    Spedger

Quote Originally Posted by Sloop_Jon_Bee View Post
    Is it still not open Tony. I knew the tickets were going off sale today, but did not realise the ticket office was not open. I was going to go to stoke and planned to op into Supporters club this evening to pay for ticket and travel. But i had chores and meetings on, so plan B was to go down ticket office and get ticket before 2pm today and then sort travel tomorrow or friday (maybe drive up). But all pans were scuppered due to other reasons. I am glad i did not go down if the ticket office was not open.. Supporters club were advertising they were open for stoke tickets and travel at 1730 to 1900 tonight. So does seem strange that tickets for everybody else had to be bought before 2pm.
    Spedger
    I think it’s to do with there being not enough time to send them out and perhaps Sjoke may not be letting there be collections. I really don’t know, it’s a strange one.

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    I assume collections on the day isn’t happening because the fixture has been taken down from the ticketing website. It looks like if you didn’t buy before 2pm today you can’t go.
    That is poor. I have bought away tickets the day before a match previously and collected them off a City steward at the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    That is poor. I have bought away tickets the day before a match previously and collected them off a City steward at the ground.
    A system which works well for last minute buyers. I'm wondering if Stoke are making it a bit more difficult to buy tickets after a bit of argy-bargy with their pedantic stewards last time we were there.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    My plan was go in Friday lunchtime and grab some tickets if I decided to go on a whim. I’ll have to settle for a dodgy Albanian stream instead