Timed to perfection

Re: Weighted pass by Moore for goal yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    It was him wasn't it ?

Or was it just me

Timed to perfection
    Yes and a cracking finish by Harris.

Yes lovely pass , took me back to those lovely weighted passes McPhail use to thread through perfectly for Chops.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    He buried it

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Yes lovely pass , took me back to those lovely weighted passes McPhail use to thread through perfectly for Chops.
    And he's a big lump too

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    And he's a big lump too
    Has anybody else been as surprised as I was by Bacuna's marvellous 40 yard pass out to the left wing (Giles I believe) as seen on the highlights yesterday? Maybe if he gets his bearings as a central midielder, despite an otherwise reportedly appalling performance yesterday, he may become of some use?

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    People never rated Harris, me included but I think he’s still progressing which is a massive positive

Quote Originally Posted by rich munn View Post
    Has anybody else been as surprised as I was by Bacuna's marvellous 40 yard pass out to the left wing (Giles I believe) as seen on the highlights yesterday? Maybe if he gets his bearings as a central midielder, despite an otherwise reportedly appalling performance yesterday, he may become of some use?
    Mad what playing him in his correct position does.

Quote Originally Posted by rich munn View Post
    He hit another really good right to left pass a few minutes before that I think led to the free kick from which he hit the post. I thought he had a pretty good second half and, going by yesterday, I feel it would be Vaulks to step down if there was a change made in midfield for QPR.

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERHILL1927 View Post
    Mad what playing him in his correct position does.
    Hang on - if he was reported as playing ‘appallingly’ that is hardly a ringing endorsement of his abilities as a central midfielder and one good pass doesn't get him off the hook. I have no doubt that he has ability but he gives the impression of being a rather moody individual who sometimes doesn't give 100% if things are not going his way. No team can afford someone like that in the side. I hope Morrison finds a way to motivate him but I remain sceptical.