+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Splott Boozer

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Splott Boozer

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Some blurry video of them coming down and they had been kicked out of there or something, involved in some commotion outside the pub just before….they still had pint glasses
    Sorry to hear about you're ordeal but from what you have said most people who used the Tred were from the Splott area so if they were regulars I don,t think they would have walked that far up Clifton st. near the police station although it is not impossible for this to happen.
    Also there was a club right behind the police station which the police used themselves and very few people knew about this.
    Could it be possible they came from this private club.
    Who knows . SW Police are well known for cover ups.

Quote Originally Posted by Xmarksplott View Post
    Sorry to hear about you're ordeal but from what you have said most people who used the Tred were from the Splott area so if they were regulars I don,t think they would have walked that far up Clifton st. near the police station although it is not impossible for this to happen.
    Also there was a club right behind the police station which the police used themselves and very few people knew about this.
    Could it be possible they came from this private club.
    Who knows . SW Police are well known for cover ups.
    Yes I recall that club, went there a few times, open really late and had a weird layout. It was about 2am when we got attacked, if I hadn’t drunk about 12 pints of Guinness I might have faired a bit better. I’d love to have found the buggers after as they did a right job on my buddy who was a small harmless type.

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Yes I recall that club, went there a few times, open really late and had a weird layout. It was about 2am when we got attacked, if I hadn’t drunk about 12 pints of Guinness I might have faired a bit better. I’d love to have found the buggers after as they did a right job on my buddy who was a small harmless type.
    That was the Old Howardian club, think it had a 24 hour licence with its own uniformed security & clientele

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    That was the Old Howardian club, think it had a 24 hour licence with its own uniformed security & clientele
    That,s the one,the entrance was down a small alleyway I think right next door to the police station. You wouldn,t know it was there and it was a strange layout inside like going into Dr who,s Tardis quite big inside and I think it had a few different levels.