Re: Three Horses for today

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnysideup View Post
    First tips I’ve had off my ex jockey mate since the other week
    All from the same stable
    High Fibre 1-48 Newmarket
    State Occasion 2-23 “
    Star of Orion 4-08 “

I’ve done an E/W Patent 👍
    I know nothing about horse racing or how to put a bet on it. However, I did see your post the other week and was wondering how those tips faired?

Best of luck
    The other week I posted three

Ones still running lol
    A second
    Plus 8/1 winner
    The 8/1 had a rule 4 as unruly favourite was taken out at the start ☹️

I can't find a way to bet on UK races over here. I have a William Hill account and I can only bet on any sport except racing. Weird.

A Mate of mine lives in Atalanta
    He pings me the cash to have on American Football games as prices this side of the pond are better 💰

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
    I know nothing about horse racing or how to put a bet on it. However, I did see your post the other week and was wondering how those tips faired?
    1 winner and 2 losers. Winner was a 6/1 shot

Good start

WJ99
    Winner and a second

My mate only gives me horses that are “Trying”

An 8/1 against a hot favourite isn’t bad 🤗

Good start to today

Five length winner 🤩

WJ99
    Winner and a second

Good start to today

Five length winner 🤩
    Which one was second? I’ve got them as 5th and 6th otherwise Skybet owe me an EW double!

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    Which one was second? I’ve got them as 5th and 6th otherwise Skybet owe me an EW double!

https://www.sportinglife.com/racing/...nking-handicap

If you like an Ante Post bet he gave me the Winner for the Champion Bumper at Cheltenham in four months time
    I’ve backed it at 33/1 & 25/1
    If you go on SkyBet right now it’s 12/1
    Its running in the last at Down Royal today at 4:35

Horses name American Mike

No price today but if it wins as expected the price will nosedive 🤩😊👍

If you like an Ante Post bet he gave me the Winner for the Champion Bumper at Cheltenham in four months time
    I’ve backed it at 33/1 & 25/1
    If you go on SkyBet right now it’s 12/1
    Its running in the last at Down Royal today at 4:35

Horses name American Mike

No price today but if it wins as expected the price will nosedive 🤩😊👍
    15/2 this morning with PP . Fingers crossed

Any fool can tip an odds on shot but American Mike yesterday was buying money 💴
    If you were aware of the horses aim and that’s to win the Champion Bumper in March then you would have bought some cash as well.
    After Gordon Elliots racing ban he wants to prove his worth again as a trainer.
    American Mike if you watched the race won impressively
    The racing post results analysis says “led going easily two furlongs out,went clear inside final furlong,canter”
    Crossed fingers for Cheltenham it’ll soon be here 🐎👍

WJ99
    Winner and a second

Good start to today

Five length winner 🤩
    “My mate only gives me horses that are trying” is the sentence that should make folk run a mile from betting on the Gee Gee’s.
    Horse racing is as bent as it gets.
    Each to their own though. 👍

It’s easier to “stop” a horse over the jumps I’m told
    Anyone who thinks horse racing is straight is a mug
    Where there’s money to be made all sport is open to corruption
    I remember the match fixing scandal in Snooker- the Bruce Grobbelar football betting scandal to name a few 🤔

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    “My mate only gives me horses that are trying” is the sentence that should make folk run a mile from betting on the Gee Gee’s.
    Horse racing is as bent as it gets.
    Each to their own though. 👍
    Spot on.Where there's money there's corruption and that includes the national lottery and i'll go as far as certain charitys. Someone somewhere is on the make. Still dont stop me having a punt now and then though. We are all mugs.

Quote Originally Posted by alfie View Post
    Spot on.Where there's money there's corruption and that includes the national lottery and i'll go as far as certain charitys. Someone somewhere is on the make. Still dont stop me having a punt now and then though. We are all mugs.
    I’ve got terrible doubts over the national lottery. How can it be that in the past I was fairly regularly winning the three numbers tenner, now it’s as rare as rocking horse shit. I’m convinced it’s bent, the number of rollovers seem to have accelerated too. A tool to entice more punters no doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    I’ve got terrible doubts over the national lottery. How can it be that in the past I was fairly regularly winning the three numbers tenner, now it’s as rare as rocking horse shit. I’m convinced it’s bent, the number of rollovers seem to have accelerated too. A tool to entice more punters no doubt.
    My brother in law won it and they said there were eighteen other winners.He had all the balls and the bonus.If you would have seen the numbers you would have said no way. He ended up with £427,000. A few beers i suppose.

I know where you can find a few donkeys !!

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    I have the app and I check now and again to see if my regular numbers would have won (I've not played it for 6 months or more) and over the last three months, between Lotto and Euro Millions, I would have won a single lucky dip. If I had been playing every draw in that time I guess I would have pumped over £100 for nothing.

Best I ever did was about 3K for five numbers I think it might have been, was so long ago I've forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    I have the app and I check now and again to see if my regular numbers would have won (I've not played it for 6 months or more) and over the last three months, between Lotto and Euro Millions, I would have won a single lucky dip. If I had been playing every draw in that time I guess I would have pumped over £100 for nothing.

Best I ever did was about 3K for five numbers I think it might have been, was so long ago I've forgotten.
    Didn't they add more numbers a while back ,hence increasing the odds even higher to win anything.
    That's why it's a lottery . Better off leaving alone or playing when they guarantee say 10 millionaires after so many rollovers.
    I have always said if there is a jackpot of say 100 million plus why can't they not make 100 people win a million each ,
    surely better to have 100 people spending in the economy than one person trying to get rid of money he does not need.

Quote Originally Posted by Xmarksplott View Post
    Didn't they add more numbers a while back ,hence increasing the odds even higher to win anything.
    That's why it's a lottery . Better off leaving alone or playing when they guarantee say 10 millionaires after so many rollovers.
    I have always said if there is a jackpot of say 100 million plus why can't they not make 100 people win a million each ,
    surely better to have 100 people spending in the economy than one person trying to get rid of money he does not need.
    I don’t think the government would want to be creating too many millionaires.