+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Tan and the board out

Tan and the board out

He has lost interest.

I hope he sells us as soon as he can and takes the useless bunch that pretend to be a board with him.

Re: Tan and the board out

Before somebody says we have lost the Premier League money and parachute money, have a look at Stoke or basically most of the clubs above us.

I feel a bit like is it the Stockholm syndrome? where it just doesnt hurt anymore. For years us being 3 down would ruin the weekend but at the moment it's just what I expect. I'm not angry I'm just accustomed to it.

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post
    He has lost interest.

I hope he sells us as soon as he can and takes the useless bunch that pretend to be a board with him.
    Lost interest? Keep up at the back.

Haven't you been following the board?

Not only has he not lost interest he is actually picking the team and tactics. Was a brave call of him today but we will see what he picks for next week.

They're clueless.

At least the team look like they're showing some bottle.
    Great comeback.

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Shot Hamish. View Post
    I feel a bit like is it the Stockholm syndrome? where it just doesnt hurt anymore. For years us being 3 down would ruin the weekend but at the moment it's just what I expect. I'm not angry I'm just accustomed to it.
    Yes expectations are so low something like a 4 2 defeat would be seen as great progress and a good result currently.

He has lost interest.

Tan interfered at half time great point
    Keep Sam Hammam out

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal View Post
    Lost interest? Keep up at the back.

Haven't you been following the board?

Not only has he not lost interest he is actually picking the team and tactics. Was a brave call of him today but we will see what he picks for next week.
    Well done Vincent

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    Tan interfered at half time great point
    Keep Sam Hammam out
    Don't be daft.

Tan asks why the keeper hasn't scored more or installs managers like Neil Harris.

Not sure how ‘Tan out’ works and don’t think that helps us unless we have someone willing to buy us.

He has lost interest.

One bad season in how many years? If your crying because of this season you should have followed City in the shit years down in the dungeon.
    Keep Sam Hammam out

Don't be daft.

Tan asks why the keeper hasn't scored more or installs managers like Neil Harris.
    He got it correct with the changes today..

He got it correct with the changes today..

Well done Tan and the boys top interference sacking Mick , putting faith in Morison and wanting youngsters in the side .

Finally well done Vincent for getting 3 Welsh scorers in a City side without your investment in the academy and development teams its given us some hope

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    Not sure how ‘Tan out’ works and don’t think that helps us unless we have someone willing to buy us.
    They have said they have had offers. I assume this was an offer to buy.

One bad season in how many years? If your crying because of this season you should have followed City in the shit years down in the dungeon.
    Keep Sam Hammam out
    Here we go. The 'we were once shit so we should be thankful for anything above shit' excuse.

It was a point. It is a start. Our owner and board are still clueless. A point at Stoke doesn't change that.

They have said they have had offers. I assume this was an offer to buy.
    Cheap offers during tough financial times no decent business man would sell an asset on the cheap , and I wonder who would come in at the moment with so many court cases on the go .

we just had a brilliant fight back against Stoke and ended our dreadful losing streak, give this shit a rest please

They're clueless.

At least the team look like they're showing some bottle.
    Great comeback.
    Classic backtrack

Quote Originally Posted by Llandaff Blue View Post
    we just had a brilliant fight back against Stoke and ended our dreadful losing streak, give this shit a rest please

Quote Originally Posted by Llandaff Blue View Post
    And it changes **** all other than gives a bit of hope despite these idiots in charge.

You happy clappers are welcome to the message board.
    Ignore these clowns while they run us into the ground.

And it changes **** all other than gives a bit of hope despite these idiots in charge.

What are you doing exactly other than crying on a message board?

Two academy lads on the scoresheet today, attempts to play some football and finally some goals cheer up

Lewj has gone from hes lost interest to he decides tactics. Enough said.

And it changes **** all other than gives a bit of hope despite these idiots in charge. You happy clappers are welcome to the message board. Ignore these clowns while they run us into the ground.
    You seem genuinely upset that City got a point today. Or maybe you're upset because you posted this thread at 0-3 and you feel a bit daft now? Either way, it's just the same old shite.

Vincent Tan will finally sling his hook when Vincent Tan wants to. You starting thread upon thread of this kind of tedious bollocks won't make one iota of difference to him. You should have been able to work that out for yourself by now.

I cant resist this reply - Does your above post mean that you are giving up posting on here ? If so Halle…effing…luyah and good riddance. Rest assured that you will always be remembered …. for your unerring ability to piss on our parade after a good performance and result.