+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Tan and the board out

Re: Tan and the board out

This thread is message board gold

He’s so angry at us coming back from 3 goals down he’s end up flouncing and all from a thread he started himself to wind others up.

Absolute 🤡

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Don't get bullied off he board sadly many have left because of the personal stuff ,say what feel as long as it's your view and doesn't turn into vile four letter swearing rants ��

Don't get bullied off he board sadly many have left because of the personal stuff ,say what feel as long as it's your view and doesn't turn into vile four letter swearing rants 👍
    What a load of Bollox.
    Nobody gets “bullied” off a message board..
    This all came about, by saying something daft half way through a game.
    Basic schoolboy error stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    What a load of Bollox.
    The thing is, we've all done it. Pressed that post button and and just over 5 minutes (or less as is often the case) its time.

Just gotta hold up your hands and just then

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    The thing is, we've all done it. Pressed that post button and and just over 5 minutes (or less as is often the case) its time.

Just gotta hold up your hands and just then
    Correct. It’s only a football MB, not a court of law 😂

Oh, he will be back for sure.

He’s got form in disappearing when City have a positive result then resurfacing like a cat who got the cream when we lose. He’s been in his element wth the 8 game unbeaten streak.

He seems genuinely pissed off and upset we comeback to draw that yesterday. Absolutely bizarre.

I still maintain he’s a Jack. He’s never happier than when we lose and he can post negative comments on here.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post

He’s got form in disappearing when City have a positive result then resurfacing like a cat who got the cream when we lose. He’s been in his element wth the 8 game unbeaten streak.

He seems genuinely pissed off and upset we comeback to draw that yesterday. Absolutely bizarre.

I still maintain he’s a Jack. He’s never happier than when we lose and he can post negative comments on here.
    I just wanted to say that I always hated your avatar when you changed it from fly-fishing to the picture of Mad Mick. But I never appreciated just how brilliantly prophetic it looks. Now he's gone, I find it strangely comforting. Good call!

This thread is message board gold

He’s so angry at us coming back from 3 goals down he’s end up flouncing and all from a thread he started himself to wind others up.

Absolute 🤡
    Have I missed a classic? What happened in less than 10 words?

I do recall you thinking he was a Jack ages ago…..

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    I do recall you thinking he was a Jack ages ago…..
    He's not a Jack. He just has different opinions, something that doesn't seem to go down well on here.

Is he jirga?

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Is he jirga?

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERHILL1927 View Post
    He's not a Jack. He just has different opinions, something that doesn't seem to go down well on here.
    Irony at its finest. He’s been forcing his opinions on others for months. Thread after thread, post after post. He’s like a miserable version of Sludge. He’s completely dominated this forum with his tedious negativity for months. **** him.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Is he jirga?
    He’s DML

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Have I missed a classic? What happened in less than 10 words?
    Lewj started another Tan out thread at 3-0 down then threw his toys out of pram and flounced when we clawed the game back.

Irony at its finest. He’s been forcing his opinions on others for months. Thread after thread, post after post. He’s like a miserable version of Sludge. He’s completely dominated this forum with his tedious negativity for months. **** him.
    That's your opinion mate but he's not a Jack. A long serving and long suffering fan like the rest of us

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    I just wanted to say that I always hated your avatar when you changed it from fly-fishing to the picture of Mad Mick. But I never appreciated just how brilliantly prophetic it looks. Now he's gone, I find it strangely comforting. Good call!
    Apology accepted 👍🏻

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERHILL1927 View Post
    That's your opinion mate but he's not a Jack. A long serving and long suffering fan like the rest of us
    Not as long suffering as the users of this forum who have to read his repetitive diatribe. Good riddance.

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    What a load of Bollox.
    Their are people on here calling folk c!!!s , t!!!s,scum etc etc , some of those people may not feel strong enough to respond or want that type of a personal attack for simply having a different point of view , in my book it's not bollocks, common decency and respect cost nothing .

Nothing wrong with a strong debate and clash of views and some healthy banter ,we are all a community brought together by the love of our club , why not love each other ?

Their are people on here calling folk c!!!s , t!!!s,scum etc etc , some of those people may not feel strong enough to respond or want that type of a personal attack for simply having a different point of view , in my book it's not bollocks, common decency and respect cost nothing .

Nothing wrong with a strong debate and clash of views and some healthy banter ,we are all a community brought together by the love of our club , why not love each other ?
    Some on here are gagging for an argument constantly. I'm more shocked when a thread doesn't deteriorate into a slanging match

I think you will find that it was bluelewj who was giving TLG the personal shit..

I generally agree with your sentiments but can assure you that the person you were defending is no ‘shrinking violet’ and used more than his fair share of abuse on here when responding to other peoples points of view. Also I dispute that someone who continually criticises everything the owner, club generally and team does can have any real love for Cardiff City.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    I generally agree with your sentiments but can assure you that the person you were defending is no ‘shrinking violet’ and used more than his fair share of abuse on here when responding to other peoples points of view. Also I dispute that someone who continually criticises everything the owner, club generally and team does can have any real love for Cardiff City.
    I'm not talking about this particular post or person, Inwas talking generally , especially on the politics board there's been a few bad cases of needless poor language .

I'm not talking about this particular post or person, Inwas talking generally , especially on the politics board there's been a few bad cases of needless poor language .
    Behave. I’ve seen guy defend some absolutely shit things politically, endorsing things that have a real negative impact on some people’s lives. Far worse than a few naughty words in my book.

when people have lost / or feel they can not win a agreement, they just resort to abuse, funny enough it is mostly the people who think they are the " smart / clever / intelligent " people, yet they always resort the the abuse