+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Tan and the board out

Re: Tan and the board out

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    You seem genuinely upset that City got a point today. Or maybe you're upset because you posted this thread at 0-3 and you feel a bit daft now? Either way, it's just the same old shite.

Vincent Tan will finally sling his hook when Vincent Tan wants to. You starting thread upon thread of this kind of tedious bollocks won't make one iota of difference to him. You should have been able to work that out for yourself by now.
    I agree with the gunman

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Lewj has gone from hes lost interest to he decides tactics. Enough said.
    Yeah. It is all going great and it is working like clockwork.

As I said I'll leave this board to the happy clappers. Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    I cant resist this reply - Does your above post mean that you are giving up posting on here ? If so Halle…effing…luyah and good riddance. Rest assured that you will always be remembered …. for your unerring ability to piss on our parade after a good performance and result.
    He's one of the club bashers with no doubt a few multis here and elsewhere so will dust himself down and post again soon.

You seem genuinely upset that City got a point today. Or maybe you're upset because you posted this thread at 0-3 and you feel a bit daft now? Either way, it's just the same old shite.

Vincent Tan will finally sling his hook when Vincent Tan wants to. You starting thread upon thread of this kind of tedious bollocks won't make one iota of difference to him. You should have been able to work that out for yourself by now.
    What do you care, you don't support the club anymore?

It might be the same old shite but at least it is a messageboard of a team I support.

You're doing the football message board equivalent of stalking your ex.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    I cant resist this reply - Does your above post mean that you are giving up posting on here ? If so Halle…effing…luyah and good riddance. Rest assured that you will always be remembered …. for your unerring ability to piss on our parade after a good performance and result.
    I'll give up posting on here, yes.

We dropped into the relegation zone at one point earlier and people are championing the owner and the board decisions. You're welcome to the message board.

I'll remember you DML. As a right lying **** ��

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post
    It might be the same old shite.....
    No might about it. It is the same old shite, day after day after day. Have you any idea how tedious your posts have become?

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    He's one of the club bashers with no doubt a few multis here and elsewhere so will dust himself down and post again soon.
    No multis. All that nonsense seems a bit odd to me.
    A bit like your fascination with Sam Hammam.

No might about it. It is the same old shite, day after day after day. Have you any idea how tedious your posts have become?
    No might about you lingering like a jilted boyfriend looking through your ex missus window while she gets nailed by her new fella.

Move on man!

Apologies if I don't take too much notice of a bloke who boycotted but still attends if he gets a freebie and still comes on a messageboard of a team he doesn't support any more.

I might post shite but it is in relation to the team I support. You being here and posting is just odd. I'm not sure you'd find anybody like it on any other clubs message board.

What do you care, you don't support the club anymore?

It might be the same old shite but at least it is a messageboard of a team I support.

You're doing the football message board equivalent of stalking your ex.
    In fairness Gunman has posted in support on some of your posts in the past but like he says it's got tedious now.
    All you ever do is bash the club post after post. I understand you don't like Tan but i don't remember you bashing him or the committee when we were getting promoted under Warnock?
    It's so easy to down tools and moan when the going gets tough..

No might about you lingering like a jilted boyfriend looking through your ex missus window while she gets nailed by her new fella.
    This is really freaky stuff. Boyfriend? Girlfriend? I thought we were talking about a football team.

While I don't feel anything like the bond with the club that I did pre-rebrand, I still go to games from time to time, I still take a keen interest in the club, I have loads of family members and friends who are supporters and I still enjoy using this message board - something I've been doing for about 20 years.

During that time, I've made plenty of friends on here, including many who still post. I've also encountered some real weirdos, some desperately sad acts and some extremely tedious individuals. You appear to fall into all three of those categories.

People like you spamming this board continually with the same old shite day after day becomes very, very boring, but I suspect you know that already. I reckon the chances of somebody like you having just one username are about the same as the chances of you packing it in - practically zero. And that's a shame, because the board would be a better place without your tedious, repetitive rubbish.

Lewj seems even angrier after a brilliant comeback. Weird.

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    In fairness Gunman has posted in support on some of your posts in the past but like he says it's got tedious now.
    All you ever do is bash the club post after post. I understand you don't like Tan but i don't remember you bashing him or the committee when we were getting promoted under Warnock?
    It's so easy to down tools and moan when the going gets tough..
    Couldn't care less if he loves, hates or isn't moved by my posts. He doesn't support the club but lingers on here. It's weird.

I am just concerned about the club. It isn't appreciated by a few on here so will stop.
    I've never been a great fan of Tan. I've always believed we have been promoted due to money being thrown at it the first time and because of Warnocks know how the second time. I firmly believe we have gone up despite the owner and members of our board rather than because of them. We will agree to disagree.

Best of luck to you all and let's hope City turn things around and move up the table to safety soon.

This is really freaky stuff. Boyfriend? Girlfriend? I thought we were talking about a football team.

While I don't feel anything like the bond with the club that I did pre-rebrand, I still go to games from time to time, I still take a keen interest in the club, I have loads of family members and friends who are supporters and I still enjoy using this message board - something I've been doing for about 20 years.

During that time, I've made plenty of friends on here, including many who still post. I've also encountered some real weirdos, some desperately sad acts and some extremely tedious individuals. You appear to fall into all three of those categories.

People like you spamming this board continually with the same old shite day after day becomes very, very boring, but I suspect you know that already. I reckon the chances of somebody like you having just one username are about the same as the chances of you packing it in - practically zero. And that's a shame, because the board would be a better place without your tedious, repetitive rubbish.
    I know. You've said.

Best of luck with your message board lingering while not supporting City, or whatever it is you do.

And when I say I am stopping I stop.

I won't make excuses like I'm not paying when I attend so it doesn't count or still linger on messageboards. I will stop.
    You should try it.

Best of luck with your message board lingering while not supporting City, or whatever it is you do.
    Cheers. Now off you toddle. And remember, later this evening when you start posting under a brand new username or one of your existing multis, try not to use the exact same phrases that 'blue lewj' did. Don't make it too obvious or you'll give yourself away.

Couldn't care less if he loves, hates or isn't moved by my posts. He doesn't support the club but lingers on here. It's weird.

I am just concerned about the club. It isn't appreciated by a few on here so will stop.
    I've never been a great fan of Tan. I've always believed we have been promoted due to money being thrown at it the first time and because of Warnocks know how the second time. I firmly believe we have gone up despite the owner and members of our board rather than because of them. We will agree to disagree.

Best of luck to you all and let's hope City turn things around and move up the table to safety soon.
    I post a bit to get you to bite and wind you up.

You can dislike Tan as much as you like it's your opinion inwhich your entitled to but you just seem to go off on one and rant with lot's of anti Tan/club/committee threads. Some your correct about but others seem just for the sake of it.
    I only see negative posts from you try being a bit more positive and see the bigger picture

Cheers. Now off you toddle. And remember, later this evening when you start posting under a brand new username or one of your existing multis, try not to use the exact same phrases that 'blue lewj' did. Don't make it too obvious or you'll give yourself away.
    What? TLG arguing with himself again? Surely not?

😂😂😂😂😂🥱🥱🥱🥱

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    I'm sure this makes sense to you, but......

Sounds like you've got experience of doing such a thing.

I've only ever needed one account and only ever will. Thanks for the concern though.

Enjoy supporting City at the ground like the rest of us.

I'm pretty sure that anybody who knows me (and there are plenty on here) will know that kind of bollocks isn't my style at all. You, on the other hand....

I've only ever needed one account and only ever will. Thanks for the concern though.

Enjoy supporting City at the ground like the rest of us.
    Mate if you're going to flounce off the board flounce off it, stop dropping hints and then posting 2 mins later

I'm pretty sure that anybody who knows me (and there are plenty on here) will know that kind of bollocks isn't my style at all. You, on the other hand....
    ....will never linger on a messageboard of a team I used to support or boycott a club but still attend?
    Each to their own.

All the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post

������������������
    I did have a sneaking suspicion

....will never linger on a messageboard of a team I used to support or boycott a club but still attend?
    You're lingering now, having earlier suggested you'd do the decent thing and stop posting - something I've never done.

As an aside, I'm not sure if you're aware of this, but Cardiff City returned to their traditional blue home colours in January 2015, at which point the re-brand boycott ended.