+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: If we appoint Michael Flynn

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: If we appoint Michael Flynn

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    If we appointed Flynn it would remind me of the mid-eighties when several players, such as Terry Boyle, David Giles, Chris Marustik and Nigel Vaughan for example, would move around the Welsh clubs and English border clubs, every couple of seasons, just because it seemed more convenient than going further afield.
    Just because Flynn is local and available doesn't mean he's right.
    No. I think the other points you ignored are more pertinent….he can get results with zero resources.

Like I’ve said before, you people have had to put up with McCarthy, Harris and Warnock football…..you should be on your hands and knees begging for someone like Flynn.

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Wright View Post
    No. I think the other points you ignored are more pertinent….he can get results with zero resources.

Like I’ve said before, you people have had to put up with McCarthy, Harris and Warnock football…..you should be on your hands and knees begging for someone like Flynn.
    Oh come on now, I'm not as against Flynn as some people but the idea we should be on our hands and knees begging for him to take over is ridiculous and you know it

Would you be as interested in Flynn if he had managed Harrogate Town or Morecambe?

😂😂😂😂

You people?

What does that mean?
    If they give the job to Flynn I doubt it will entice me back next season . More hard working dirge football.

I personally think that we should leave the job with Morison for eight games and only only then search elsewhere if he fails miserably.

His work with the youngsters and their recent success suggests to me that he will be looking to blood a few and hopefully they can step up to the plate, after which time it will then become clear whether or not have the young players who can hack it.

Of course he may stick with the majority of what we have in the first team but playing a different brand than we have been used to of late, in the hope of getting the best from them.

There is also the fact it will be cheaper keeping SM where he is than getting Flynn in which I'm sure will appeal to the board.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    You people?

What does that mean?
    If they give the job to Flynn I doubt it will entice me back next season . More hard working dirge football.
    "You people" being the Cardiff City supporters/CCMB board members who turn their nose up at MF.

I don't think his football is anywhere near as dirge as Colin, Bomber and Micks'.