of the people we are linked with, why would we expect any of them to be better at playing a low block + route one football than any of the last 3 managers, who we've all sacked as they weren't getting the results?
I see nothing to suggest that Flynn would be any better than Warnock, Harris or McCarthy. if we are that attached to that way of playing then bring in Tony Pulis, who has had more success playing that way than any of the others.

my preference would be for someone to usher in a more of a "footballing" approach, Steve morison's u21 sides showed that he can set teams up to play in that way - yes it's a lower level but McCarthy has managed t the top level and clearly didn't understand how to use wing backs in the modern game.
I was most excited by Wilder, but that won't happen, some of the others have potential but Morison seems as good as any at the moment, if he does well in nnthe next 2 games then maybe give him until January? we won't be bringing in any new players so we may as well