+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: If we appoint Michael Flynn

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: If we appoint Michael Flynn

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Wright View Post
    Stop showing off and express yourself like an adult. This is not the school playground.

"simple as that" is always a good way to justify something.

Why a South Walian ? That's like a plastic saying to you "why do you supprt Cardiff". It's about identity .... but if you don't get that then Im not gonna bother explaining.
    Stop getting emotional over my choice of not wanting Flynn it’s weird.

He’s similar to the likes of Trollope and Slade, lower league unspectacular journeymen who wouldn’t get a look in at this level by anyone else.

As for him being welsh it means nothing to me, the clubs “identity” should be displayed through academy lads making it to the first team, where they were born has no effect on me.

Quote Originally Posted by Llandaff Blue View Post

He’s similar to the likes of Trollope and Slade, lower league unspectacular journeymen who wouldn’t get a look in at this level by anyone else.
    Mate, you don't have the knowledge to judge the guy. You're talking out of your arse.

You say you'd prefer Hughton. Hughton is equally as retrograde as Trollope, Slade and Pullis. His football is dull and he is hit and miss. Did well in patches at Brum and Brighton but was crap in his other jobs. He is also in his early/mid sixties.

BTW, if MF is anywhere near as succesful as Pullis he won't have done half bad. Tony Pullis did very well at Stoke.

You are obviously entitled to your choices, but at least do a little research if you want to contribute to a debate on a forum, otherwise people might call you out on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Wright View Post
    Mate, you don't have the knowledge to judge the guy. You're talking out of your arse.

You say you'd prefer Hughton. Hughton is equally as retrograde as Trollope, Slade and Pullis. His football is dull and he is hit and miss. Did well in patches at Brum and Brighton but was crap in his other jobs. He is also in his early/mid sixties.

BTW, if MF is anywhere near as succesful as Pullis he won't have done half bad. Tony Pullis did very well at Stoke.

You are obviously entitled to your choices, but at least do a little research if you want to contribute to a debate on a forum, otherwise people might call you out on it.
    Are you the CCMB internet police bouncing around threads calling out lack of ball knowledge? Get some fresh air you goon

All I said is I don't want the guy, on paper he's worse than Trollope and Slade and they are two managers I did not want, I don't want Pulis or Hughton either so I don't know why you mentioned them.

You're desperate for me to say Flynn plays shit football, I've watched County about 4 times in the last 4 years and it isn't fair to judge his style however he just doesn't impress me, continue to work yourself up over myself and others not wanting him if you must but you won't change my mind nor do I know why you care so much.