Quote Originally Posted by Llandaff Blue View Post
You have to be related to him or something

Please keep the same enthusiasm for Flynn and his managerial ability when he’s managing some random league 2 club 👍
You and Hilts (and few others) are the weird ones that despite knowing next to nothing about the guy seem to have some sort of superiority complex about the fact he only managed in that there stinky League Two. It comes across as snobby.

It was the same with the fellas on CCPI last week. They know nothing about league two football (and I'd say football more generally) or MF yet seem to think Morison is less of a risk. It's just dumb.

It's not even the fact I think Mike Flynn is the second coming or anything, it's just the fact that you'd prefer some conked out old cockney fella over a fellow South Walian whose obviously (if you can take your blinkers off for a second) got enough about him to make County a top 8 side for the last few seasons despite having ZERO pounds.

It'll be funny if Rowberry is managing them when they play us in League One next season against Steve Morisons mighty blues. ........ BTW they missed another trick there..... Rowberry would've been a better choice than Morison. The guy was one of the youngest to get his Uefa Pro licence. Morison has managed the U23s for a season.

I can't work out whether you have some hidden agenda, or if it's just snobbiness.