+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Day 2 Lateral Flow Tests

Re: Day 2 Lateral Flow Tests

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    I’m going to Spain on Monday. Basically, over and above the usually passport/boarding pass, I need

Double Jab proof from NHS
    Completed Spanish passenger locator form

While I’m in Spain masks indoors / public transport, NHS form for entry to bars/restaurants/venues

To return

Pre book day 2 lateral flow test
    uk passenger locator form which can only be submitted with the booking ref from the lateral flow test booking. Hence why you can’t just use a free one.
    Complete test when you get home on day 2

Not so complicated once it’s done. When abroad the NHS passes are properly scanned to enter venues, not barely glanced at like down the City last week.
    I was in Spain a few weeks ago and didn’t have to scan my pass to get in anywhere. France was the opposite had to use it even to get a coffee.

Mike I got back from Benidorm Sunday night (my god what a place!!)

Nobody out there checked a thing. We were warned they were very hot on masks and checks but it was as lapse as a Tory conference. We never had to produce any verification documents.

I haven't received my LFT so the 2 day thingy is gone now. Filled it out online with first one that was on list £27 got a reference and PLF done in half hour.

Quote Originally Posted by binman View Post
    Mike I got back from Benidorm Sunday night (my god what a place!!)

Nobody out there checked a thing. We were warned they were very hot on masks and checks but it was as lapse as a Tory conference. We never had to produce any verification documents.

I haven't received my LFT so the 2 day thingy is gone now. Filled it out online with first one that was on list £27 got a reference and PLF done in half hour.
    I had a week there last month . You have to take Benidorm for what it is , we go there for a golfing holiday every year, I personally wouldn't choose it as a destination for myself or a family holiday.
    Worst part of the holiday was the horrendous queues at the airport coming home. Took over 2 hours to get checked in. Everyone has to check in at the airport to make sure you have all the necessary paperwork.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    I’m going to Spain on Monday. Basically, over and above the usually passport/boarding pass, I need

Completed Spanish passenger locator form

While I’m in Spain masks indoors / public transport, NHS form for entry to bars/restaurants/venues

To return

Pre book day 2 lateral flow test
    uk passenger locator form which can only be submitted with the booking ref from the lateral flow test booking. Hence why you can’t just use a free one.
    Complete test when you get home on day 2

Not so complicated once it’s done. When abroad the NHS passes are properly scanned to enter venues, not barely glanced at like down the City last week.
    Its a pain Mike.
    Airports will be painful as well.

Ah OK, thanks for the heads up about passes at bars/restaurants.

In France a few weeks ago we needed them for entry to all places like that.

The pass sanitaire is really easy to work, upload your Covid vaccine proof from NHS and it works fine