+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Do people just pick a team out of a hat to support ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Do people just pick a team out of a hat to support ?

Well maybe you do if you live in Buckingham Palace. They should all really be Chelsea supporters, which is the closest ground to their gaff. But I guess we should at least cut Prince William a bit of slack as he is really the closest the royal family has to a real football supporter. He picked Villa after being taken there as a kid, and still goes there to watch them. The queen is supposed to have been a "bubble" but has rather swaped sides to Arsenal afther meeting Arsenal Venger - good choice Queen. Prince Charles is supposed to support Burnley - I guess he just stuck a pin in the league table after realising that there were no polo clubs in the Premier League. Prince Harry apparently supports any club with under age cheerleaders - allegedly

A lot of children are influenced by family members. Others want to be associated with big clubs who win more than they lose. Most of the so called fans have never travelled further than Chepstow in the east, and north of Caerphilly going up country.

Quote Originally Posted by ryder bluebird View Post
    Well maybe you do if you live in Buckingham Palace. They should all really be Chelsea supporters, which is the closest ground to their gaff. But I guess we should at least cut Prince William a bit of slack as he is really the closest the royal family has to a real football supporter. He picked Villa after being taken there as a kid, and still goes there to watch them. The queen is supposed to have been a "bubble" but has rather swaped sides to Arsenal afther meeting Arsenal Venger - good choice Queen. Prince Charles is supposed to support Burnley - I guess he just stuck a pin in the league table after realising that there were no polo clubs in the Premier League. Prince Harry apparently supports any club with under age cheerleaders - allegedly
    Did you mean Andrew?

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    Did you mean Andrew?
    They're all at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    Did you mean Andrew?
    Yes I did. I guess we will have to wait till Harry goes on the Oprah Winfrey show again to find out his truth about who he supports.