+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Most Drunk Cardiff City Fan Award

Re: Most Drunk Cardiff City Fan Award

Mate of mine Peterborough away, circa 2009 (the infamous 4-4 game). Decided to bring wine and a cheese board on the bus up. Got so sloshed on the wine that he was out for the count as soon as he got in the ground.

Slept through all 4 City goals in the first half, and then woke up at half time and saw us concede 4 in the second half.

The one who ran on the pitch at Hartlepool to celebrate Earnie's overhead kick and collided with the goalpost. Not sure if he was the most drunk, but he was certainly the most unconscious.

in the early 90's we played a Northern team and some guy ran on the pitch, avoided the Police, ran back to the stand, police still in hot on his heels, he jumps and rear wall, you could hear the gasp from the home fans, when we left the drop over the back of the stand must have been 60 ft We did always wonder if the lad had made it

I remember a streaker back in the day who shimmied up the goalpost (brave lad), reached the crossbar, posed hanging from it and then dodged the stewards all the way back to the Lower Grandstand, where he magically disappeared back into the crowd. Assume alcohol played its part.

Quote Originally Posted by Splott-light... View Post
    i've seen 'splott parker', 'Tony TIT' and 'Jimmy The Jock' in some shapes before now

we were in an Ibis lobby in Watford getting smashed pre-game one time and 'splott parker' began a conversation with a foreign family, Czech or Polish maybe, from a slight distance they looked puzzled so I wandered over and the mad kh**t was telling them how much he liked coming to Reading, didn't have a f'ing clue where he was..

Jimmy The Jock's boy Rhys was refused entry to grounds more times than he got in, another handful..

great times though, i'd do it all again tomorrow..
    Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    To be fair it was Boxing Day and the Christmas spirit had been flowing.....I love Watford/Reading I do!!
    You both forgot about the Val Doonican Christmas jumper

Quote Originally Posted by FormerlyJohnnyBreadhead View Post
    Mate of mine Peterborough away, circa 2009 (the infamous 4-4 game). Decided to bring wine and a cheese board on the bus up. Got so sloshed on the wine that he was out for the count as soon as he got in the ground.

Slept through all 4 City goals in the first half, and then woke up at half time and saw us concede 4 in the second half.
    I was going to bring this one up. I'll always remember it as I was standing right in front him.

Also remember a bloke at Ipswich away 2018 who was there in the first half staggering about at the back of the stand, then disappeared second half. From memory his mate had to keep him steady. Poor game but we won 1-0.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    You both forgot about the Val Doonican Christmas jumper
    Putting me in a chair, rocking me back and fore while ‘Walk Tall’ was blasting out on the juke box was not quite in the Christmas spirit

A guy that used to post on here, Gary, but I have forgotten his surname. He needs an honourable mention at the very least

Remember him being at The Sumners, the nearest pub to PNEs ground when we lost 6-0. He got so pissed he fell asleep on the grass outside the pub and missed the game. Apparently he refused to believe the score when people got back.

For anyone going to Preston next week, The Sumners has been pulled down. There is now no pub close to the ground now.

All good but I liked this one