+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I was wrong about Mick McCarthy

Re: I was wrong about Mick McCarthy

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    So you still think it's wrong to criticize managers and players that are dragging the team down?
    Sludge and DML are joined at the hip!

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    So you still think it's wrong to criticize managers and players that are dragging the team down?
    There's constructive criticism and slagging the players and managers off

I am sure you know the difference

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
    Sludge and DML are joined at the hip!
    He's a tory

It can't possibly be me

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    I think the frustrating thing is the club panic a lot. I think most thought MM was an ok appointment on a short term basis and it all started well. Sadly club panicked after some good results and gave him a new contract instead of using that time to find someone progressive who could have had the summer to mix up the squad
    The leadership at the club has been garbage for as long as I've been watching them.

I'm sure its easier said than done but I can't remember the last time we made a timely, brave decision regarding a manager.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Paget Flashman View Post
    The leadership at the club has been garbage for as long as I've been watching them.

I'm sure its easier said than done but I can't remember the last time we made a timely, brave decision regarding a manager.
    Kenny Hibbit

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    Dinosaur the same has wanky warnock.
    That’s as maybe, but he said what a lot of fans wanted to hear. And regardless of that he re-united a lot of the fan base.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Paget Flashman View Post

they've made plenty of timely and brave decisions - just they all turned out to be bad ones with hindsight

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    There's constructive criticism and slagging the players and managers off

I am sure you know the difference
    I do. But one can only say "I hope the manager does a better job next week" so many times. Then it gets frustrating. And naturally, when you see something you love being mistreated, it becomes emotional.