+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Last night made things so much clearer for me...

Last night made things so much clearer for me...

1 the squad is woefully lacking in several areas
    2 we have several very promising young players
    3 a number of our more experienced players need to be moved on
    4 Morison's tactical changes, which made a difference to our overall performance threw a spotlight on how out of touch McCarthy had become.

There is no short term fix to our problems, apart obviously a new manager. All we can hope is that we get a new manager bounce and scrape together enough points to see us through till January when with some wheeling and dealing 3/4 players can be brought in, and a few others shipped out.

Re: Last night made things so much clearer for me...

Quote Originally Posted by Former Labour leader View Post
    4 Morison's tactical changes, which made a difference to our overall performance threw a spotlight on how out of touch McCarthy had become.

There is no short term fix to our problems, apart obviously a new manager. All we can hope is that we get a new manager bounce and scrape together enough points to see us through till January when with some wheeling and dealing 3/4 players can be brought in, and a few others shipped out.
    We possibly need 38 points for safety

I only just realised that last night

It's fecking grim 😕

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    We possibly need 38 points for safety

I only just realised that last night

It's fecking grim 😕
    Yes Sludge, we need to start scraping a few points together,starting Saturday.

The main downside regarding Morison for me was last night our second half was worse than the first.

I think a record low points tally will equal safety this year so survival isn't beyond us.

Quote Originally Posted by PontBlue View Post
    The main downside regarding Morison for me was last night our second half was worse than the first.

I think a record low points tally will equal safety this year so survival isn't beyond us.
    I was shocked by this as I really thought we'd be fired up after the break, but you're right, it was worse. I couldn't even be bothered to post when I got home. I had nothing left.

Two R'd Morrison has been poor this season.

Quote Originally Posted by B. Oddie View Post
    Two R'd Morrison has been poor this season.
    I was Morrison's biggest fan, but I have been shocked how his form has gone this year. I suspect he is carrying an injury?

After the mistake he made for the goal and I or two other errors, I really think Morison should bite the bullet and drop him in favour of Flint, who I thought was unlucky to be left out.

Good positive post.

we won't be bringing in 3-4 players. Shipping players out won't be easy either as nobody has much money at the moment