+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: We ain't going down.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: We ain't going down.

Ahem Ahem Bother ...

.....we could definitely be in the mix if they don't get the right person in. That's just reality, and we'll all have to be big boys and girls and accept it if it does happen.

Anyway, don't worry, the Emperor promised to leave the club in a better state than when he bought it.

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Wright View Post
    Ahem Ahem Bother ...

.....we could definitely be in the mix if they don't get the right person in. That's just reality, and we'll all have to be big boys and girls and accept it if it does happen.

Anyway, don't worry, the Emperor promised to leave the club in a better state than when he bought it.
    I understand Tan wanting to tighten the books and would have no problem with us being mid table team without a hope of pushing for the play offs until we got our house in order .
    But he took a big risk and cut a lot more cloth than he should of so now the buck stops with him.
    We need players in January so he needs to release some funds to rectify the situation and i believe he will.
    He has to

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    I understand Tan wanting to tighten the books and would have no problem with us being mid table team without a hope of pushing for the play offs until we got our house in order .
    But he took a big risk and cut a lot more cloth than he should of so now the buck stops with him.
    We need players in January so he needs to release some funds to rectify the situation and i believe he will.
    He has to
    No funds in January nor Summer 2022 according to MD........unless we sell.

Best we can hope for is loans or frees.

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Wright View Post
    No funds in January nor Summer 2022 according to MD........unless we sell.

Best we can hope for is loans or frees.
    I say i'm not spending no more on my works van then when something goes wrong i end up spending on it. I'm hoping the same will happen with Tan. ( And i don't mean him spending cash on his van )