+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bellamy into second favourite

Bellamy into second favourite

Just left last post due to stress, surely a non starter?

Anything in it at all?

Re: Bellamy into second favourite

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post

Anything in it at all?
    Wasn't he working abroad? Maybe the stress was from being away from family?
    Now he's back in Wales he may be feeling alot better?

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post

Anything in it at all?
    Probably had a couple of hundred quid placed on it by local punters. Put a tenner on ron atkinson, he'll be in at 7-1.

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    Wasn't he working abroad? Maybe the stress was from being away from family?
    Now he's back in Wales he may be feeling alot better?
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/ar...-pandemic.html

Long interview from 9 October, but towards the end:

So what now? ‘I need to take a break,’ he says. ‘I need to spend time around people I haven’t spent time around. I tell players to put family first and I have to lead by example. Because I wasn’t. Do I see my life without football? No. But I have more important issues to address. For me to be at peace, I need to take a little while away.

‘I’m not putting a time limit on that. I can feel the urge to go back. I wake up every morning. I miss the training buzz. I miss the smell of the grass, I miss setting up pitches, designing the session, building towards the game. I had all that. But I made the right decision to leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Probably had a couple of hundred quid placed on it by local punters. Put a tenner on ron atkinson, he'll be in at 7-1.
    This

Craig would be the best choice...or i'll be doing a sludge type apology thread in about 9 months

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post

So what now? ‘I need to take a break,’ he says. ‘I need to spend time around people I haven’t spent time around. I tell players to put family first and I have to lead by example. Because I wasn’t. Do I see my life without football? No. But I have more important issues to address. For me to be at peace, I need to take a little while away.

‘I’m not putting a time limit on that. I can feel the urge to go back. I wake up every morning. I miss the training buzz. I miss the smell of the grass, I miss setting up pitches, designing the session, building towards the game. I had all that. But I made the right decision to leave.
    And the salary

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post

Sounds like he wants to be home with his family ( kids ) and still enjoy what he does in football, what better way to do that than manage a club just down the road Come on Home Craig, lets get on another rollercoaster

I would love to have Craig but based off past interviews with Vincent Kompany Bellamy is not in a great place

It'll either be a disaster or be the best thing we've ever done they'll be no in between but we have to give the guy time.

Quote Originally Posted by bluebirds17 View Post
    I would love to have Craig but based off past interviews with Vincent Kompany Bellamy is not in a great place
    Why would you want him to be the manager?

Quote Originally Posted by B. Oddie View Post
    Why would you want him to be the manager?
    Craig has high standards, problem is that not everyone can be as intense as he is, and maybe he needs to understand that before he jumps in to management. Maybe he's learnt something in Belgium.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Craig has high standards, problem is that not everyone can be as intense as he is, and maybe he needs to understand that before he jumps in to management. Maybe he's learnt something in Belgium.
    that could also come with Age and maturity

Banned

Bellamy be ****t.
    Pmsl.
    No thanks.

Stinking pig of an attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by nugent View Post
    Bellamy be ****t.
    Pmsl.
    No thanks.

Stinking pig of an attitude.
    It’s not true, you ever seen him on sky? For ie

Surely CCFC could not re-employ him after 'CRAIG BELLAMY has apologised “if I inadvertently offended anyone” after a Cardiff City investigation highlighted “a number of significant concerns relating to an unacceptable coaching environment” during his time at their Academy.'

We actually saw him pushing a pram on his own Wednesday lunchtime in St David’s Centre
    So he is back in Cardiff
    As for the the manager Job
    No thanks
    He left under a cloud and still is I’m afraid…… absolute Cnut

Would be surprised given the way he left the club. Non starter for me, even if he was interested.

Odds on markets like this are influenced by any reasonably sized bet as there just isn't a lot of money behind them.

Question Re: Bellamy into second favourite

Craig has been seen around South Wales. But his family do live here. Will he be at today’s game v Huddersfield?? Will he be the next manager??????? I personally hope he is our next manager or as a manager in waiting as an assistant to Mick Flynn.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    Would be surprised given the way he left the club. Non starter for me, even if he was interested.

Odds on markets like this are influenced by any reasonably sized bet as there just isn't a lot of money behind them.
    A few people probably had a flutter after reading Paul Abbandonato's article yesterday, which shortened odds. I dont think for a second that it makes him any more likely to get the job.

Hope he doesn't get it, and it wouldn't surprise me for a second if some of the younger first teamers wouldn't want him either.