+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: City players you've seen out and about.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: City players you've seen out and about.

Kav in Buzz shoe shop at the end of High Street arcade. I'd picked up my three girls after school and taken them into town because one of them wanted a pair of shoes. In strolls Kav with his wife and a toddler in a buggy. We just let them get on with it while him and me chatted football for ten or so minutes. Lovely bloke

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soul '68 View Post
    Kav in Buzz shoe shop at the end of High Street arcade. I'd picked up my three girls after school and taken them into town because one of them wanted a pair of shoes. In strolls Kav with his wife and a toddler in a buggy. We just let them get on with it while him and me chatted football for ten or so minutes. Lovely bloke
    Kav's son went to Danescourt school at the same time as my daughter. She saw him picking him up after school a few times but didn't appreciate that she was in the presence of a hero.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardM View Post
    Kav's son went to Danescourt school at the same time as my daughter. She saw him picking him up after school a few times but didn't appreciate that she was in the presence of a hero.
    One of my daughters was in awe of him, as she was a season ticket holder with me, back then. She couldn't believe that a Cardiff City 'hero' of hers could just chat like a normal bloke, in a shoe shop