+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Warnock 4-1

Warnock 4-1

https://m.skybet.com/football/manage...event/28470391

Morison new favourite. Warnock 3rd favourite.

Re: Warnock 4-1

If the objective is to remain in the Championship next year then why not.

I know at least one poster on here who'd love to have him back

So Warnock’s going to come back after what Dalman said about him in that meeting a couple of weeks ago?

He would keep us up

But I think our current fella can do that too

I hope he gets the job

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    So Warnock’s going to come back after what Dalman said about him in that meeting a couple of weeks ago?

And maybe he might want to get the full story of why he left Middlesbrough as well

Quote Originally Posted by Ninian1962 View Post
    And maybe he might want to get the full story of why he left Middlesbrough as well
    What are you hinting at Keith?

Personally I want a young progressive manager, I’d prefer Morison to Warnock.

However I would take Warnock until the end of the season over someone like Hughton or Flynn.

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    Personally I want a young progressive manager, I’d prefer Morison to Warnock.

However I would take Warnock until the end of the season over someone like Hughton or Flynn.
    This is exactly how I see it. Morison is my first choice for the job.

However if the club do want to give a 6 month contract to someone like that just to try and keep us up then Neil would be as good as anyone-almost certainly better than anyone like that actually for that purpose. Plus another bonus would be it stops Neil going somewhere else like barnsley to keep them up!

However Morison should get the job.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post

Morison new favourite. Warnock 3rd favourite.
    I hope we don't bring Colin back here not even for a cuppa.

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal View Post
    This is exactly how I see it. Morison is my first choice for the job.

However if the club do want to give a 6 month contract to someone like that just to try and keep us up then Neil would be as good as anyone-almost certainly better than anyone like that actually for that purpose. Plus another bonus would be it stops Neil going somewhere else like barnsley to keep them up!

However Morison should get the job.
    I am lost for words at this post and the one it is in reply too!

Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post
    I am lost for words at this post and the one it is in reply too!
    Couldn't make it up

The first thing Warnock would do would be to reinstate the hopelessly out of form Morrison as captain.
    Then from kick-off, redeploy the lofted ball straight out to the wing, in the hope of getting a throw in.
    There would be towels everywhere. Get yourselves reintroduced to the sight of Morrison ambling over to the far touchline deep in our half, as he takes an eternity to wipe the ball clean and hurl it long down the touchline, hoping to perhaps win another throw-in from a better position. Rinse and repeat.

Get refamiliar with the sight of Warnock berating our wingbacks for pushing too far forward when in possession of the ball.
    I for one couldn't stomach it again, no matter how temporary.

Perhaps Colin is ringing VT directly in Malaysia and telling him that he wants his job back and to take no notice of Dalman and Choo as they don’t know what they are doing. If VT fell for that line of thinking once he might fall for it again.

Hmmmmmm

He might resign Tomlin I wonder who Lee's Agent is

Don't want Colin anywhere near our club in any capacity.

He would relegate Colwill, Evans, Davies, Zimba, Sang, Bagan, Bowen, McGuiness back to the under 23s or send them on loan.

He would spaff money on old players

He would reinstate hoofball

Honestly, I'd rather go down trying to develop the youngsters and at least playing some decent football, rather than go back to Warnocks brexit loving football cancer.

No thank you. I appreciate what he did to reunite our fanbase (although you wouldn't think so reading this message board), but never go back. We need to start progressing as a club

Quote Originally Posted by AfricanBluebird View Post
    Don't want Colin anywhere near our club in any capacity.

He would relegate Colwill, Evans, Davies, Zimba, Sang, Bagan, Bowen, McGuiness back to the under 23s or send them on loan.

He would spaff money on old players

He would reinstate hoofball

Honestly, I'd rather go down trying to develop the youngsters and at least playing some decent football, rather than go back to Warnocks brexit loving football cancer.
    Praise be.

to have Warnock back now would be a disaster IMO.

he's one of the best in the business in what he does. man motivation is really good, but with managers like that there is always a law of diminishing returns to how well that works. once the players have heard it all a load of times already they aren't going to be inspired by the same things as much any more.

8/1 now.

Reaction to him leaving Boro and our board probably having no idea what to do.

I wonder how many of those names mentioned like Beale etc have actually applied?

Either they are playimg a blinder or its a poor set of applications for Flynn and Morison to be heading the market.

Ive seen it suggested give Morison until the window but I think we either need to get the right man now or look short term and an experienced old head to keep us up and employ a new manager in the summer with a whole window and without relegation as an immediate threat.

They're gonna f*cking hire him aren't they? He'll get a two year deal, re-sign Bamba, Peltier etc and get rid of the likes of Colwill & Davies

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    If the objective is to remain in the Championship next year then why not.

I know at least one poster on here who'd love to have him back
    Dml would cream in his warnock pants

Changed again.

Flynn now fav.

Warnock shortened to 7/2

Tan wouldnt would he????

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    Hmmmmmm

He might resign Tomlin I wonder who Lee's Agent is
    That would be the only reason Id have him back but it's not going to happen so I'd say stay clear. The past belongs in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Tan wouldnt would he????
    Well he doesn't often listen to reason so I wouldn't rule it out.