+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Max Watters

Max Watters

Has scored 3 in 3 games for MK Dons. Was never given a fair chance with us, we should bring him back in January of we can in my opinion.

Re: Max Watters

Quote Originally Posted by Doucas View Post
    Has scored 3 in 3 games for MK Dons. Was never given a fair chance with us, we should bring him back in January of we can in my opinion.
    We should bring everyone back if we can. We're in a dogfight this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    We should bring everyone back if we can. We're in a dogfight this season.
    This. If we've got no money like Dalman says then we need to maximise the options we have at our disposal, call them all back and put Wintle straight in the side against West Brom.

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    This. If we've got no money like Dalman says then we need to maximise the options we have at our disposal, call them all back and put Wintle straight in the side against West Brom.
    Recalling people may incur a financial penalty. God knows how the loans were structured

I'd forgotten about him

who would you put him in for?
    Harris and Isaak Davies have both done well off the bench in recent games. we are t likely to be dropping Moore.
    he'll take Zimbas place on the bench? why recall him for that?

Lets play our youth and allow Watters to continue his development , its not a real big watter is it

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    Recalling people may incur a financial penalty. God knows how the loans were structured
    Jesus christ

Hopefully we can get Wintle back at the minimum without one.

20 goals in only 19 professional starts apparently.

https://twitter.com/mkdonsfc/status/...363812352?s=21

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    Recalling people may not incur a financial penalty. God knows how the loans were structured.

not sure we can afford his wages if he comes back

Just scored again

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Just scored again

And another one

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    And another one
    And an assist.

4 in 4 now, this lad can score, can't believe the amount of people who wrote him off after about 45 minutes of first team football.

5 in 4..

4 in 4 now, this lad can score, can't believe the amount of people who wrote him off after about 45 minutes of first team football.
    He barely got a kick on the rare occasions he played for the first team, but the same could be said for Wilson and Tomlin before opponents began to tire in the second half - apart from the boot towards Moore/Glatzel/Madine/Zohore’s etc etc head, we’ve not been very good at bringing forward players into the game for years.

5 in 4..
    Road Warrior!

I don’t think anyone wrote him off it was just clear he was never going to fit into our system at the time.

You needed to be a lump to play up front for us in the last 5 or more years

I see he scored two today (sat 13th Nov).
    I also noticed that the manager for Cambridge is Mark Bonner; is that the same guy that used to play for the City?

Quote Originally Posted by KingOfSiamIAm View Post
    I see he scored two today (sat 13th Nov).
    I also noticed that the manager for Cambridge is Mark Bonner; is that the same guy that used to play for the City?
    No According to Wiki our Mark Bonner opened a furniture store in Chorley when he retired.

Sadly it appears that the company was dissolved in 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blues View Post
    No According to Wiki our Mark Bonner opened a furniture store in Chorley when he retired.

Sadly it appears that the company was dissolved in 2017
    Sales Director here : https://trade.fortunewoods.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Road Warrior!
    From what I’ve seen of him he looks a natural finisher. I’d get him in the squad here, would give us another option…Moore, Collins, Davies and Watters our 4 strikers with the likes of Colwill, Giles and Evans creating.

Bit of variety there and with a change in style he might get more game time.

I like him as a player, he’s got great technique and movement.

The other lad who scored for MK yesterday, Scott Twine, looks a talent too

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    From what I’ve seen of him he looks a natural finisher. I’d get him in the squad here, would give us another option…Moore, Collins, Davies and Watters our 4 strikers with the likes of Colwill, Giles and Evans creating.

Bit of variety there and with a change in style he might get more game time.

I like him as a player, he’s got great technique and movement.

The other lad who scored for MK yesterday, Scott Twine, looks a talent too
    Twine did well at Newport last season. As for Watters, he had a great goalscoring record for our under 23s last season, but, rather like his first team appearances, he was seen very little in general play.

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    Sales Director here : https://trade.fortunewoods.co.uk/
    Came back ‘home’ then. As a side, the names of their financial controller and head of far east operations have got to be made up - surely ? Stephen Cake and Rock Song !!

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Twine did well at Newport last season. As for Watters, he had a great goalscoring record for our under 23s last season, but, rather like his first team appearances, he was seen very little in general play.
    I know we looked at Twine in the summer, maybe we signed Wintle instead. Twine is too good for MK,he should be playing at a higher level.