+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Neil Warnock programme

Neil Warnock programme

Was on talksport this evening 7-8. Haven't listened to it yet, but will download. Did anyone listen?

Re: Neil Warnock programme

No

No

Did have a listen on catch up. Was recorded before his latest sacking. Quite interesting though I skipped through it. Nothing much about City that we didn't know before.

I'd need my ears syringing of all the bulls*t afterwards and I don't think that's fair on an already overstretched NHS.

Knowing how much TalkSport love Colin I imagine it was probably a nauseating hagiography.

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch Mort View Post
    Knowing how much TalkSport love Colin I imagine it was probably a nauseating hagiography.
    Quite right. It was just a Warnock love in. That's why I skipped through it.

The chat was mainly about Brexit and social justice leaning on his experiences of his last two jobs in heavy Brexit voting areas .

I seem to remember a number of posters turning on the old fella when he voiced his Brexit views .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    The chat was mainly about Brexit and social justice leaning on his experiences of his last two jobs in heavy Brexit voting areas .

I seem to remember a number of posters turning on the old fella when he voiced his Brexit views .
    Because he was talking out of his arse.

[QUOTE=life on mars;5243793]The chat was mainly about Brexit and social justice leaning on his experiences of his last two jobs in heavy Brexit voting areas .

I seem to remember a number of posters turning on the old fella when he voiced his Brexit views

Yes, I lost a lot of respect for Warnock when he started spouting pro Brexit crap.

I caught the first few minutes, about his first managerial position in non-league. it was quite interesting actually with a view to how it shaped his approach to the game going forward. how much is learned and how much was just his personality.
    he's an accomplished "performer" on this kind of thing so I didn't bother with the rest of it, as it was very unlikely to address his shortcomings. the part I heard was interesting though

Quote Originally Posted by Former Labour leader View Post

Yes, I lost a lot of respect for Warnock when he started spouting pro Brexit crap.
    So, you don't respect anyone that disagrees with your point of view. In that case, there must be a very long line of people being disrespected and it also looks to be a rather closed and narrow minded approach to human relations.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    I'd need my ears syringing of all the bulls*t afterwards and I don't think that's fair on an already overstretched NHS.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    So, you don't respect anyone that disagrees with your point of view. In that case, there must be a very long line of people being disrespected and it also looks to be a rather closed and narrow minded approach to human relations.
    He was chatting complete shit though. “Got to get it done” etc, idiotic catchphrases used by people who don’t know what they were talking about.

‘I can’t wait to leave. To hell with the rest of the world’
    Ignorant bollocks

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    It's ironic that someone who fails to see anything beyond his own interpretation of events can call someone else narrow minded. Person A losing respect for Person B because Person B said something about a particular event in no way suggests that Person A "doesn't respect anyone that disagrees with their point of view".