+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bacuna

Bacuna

WOL has just done an article on our Bacuna’s brother, Juninho at Rangers. Apart from wrongly stating that he joined Rangers from Sheffield Wednesday (more lazy journalism there - it was Huddersfield !!) and stating that he has been a big success and made an ‘impressive start’ (he hasn’t - left out of their team most of the time for lack of fitness/attitude problems and has only played five times and got his first goal at the weekend). They then went on to compare him with our version with quotes from Alan Hutton, who said that they are similar types of player - very powerful, can glide past opposition players and a good box to box type of player. Really ? Have they ever seen either of them play ?

Re: Bacuna

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    WOL has just done an article on our Bacuna’s brother, Juninho at Rangers. Apart from wrongly stating that he joined Rangers from Sheffield Wednesday (more lazy journalism there - it was Huddersfield !!) and stating that he has been a big success and made an ‘impressive start’ (he hasn’t - left out of their team most of the time for lack of fitness/attitude problems and has only played five times and got his first goal at the weekend). They then went on to compare him with our version with quotes from Alan Hutton, who said that they are similar types of player - very powerful, can glide past opposition players and a good box to box type of player. Really ? Have they ever seen either of them play ?
    Stop being negative about one of our players. Bacuna is no Gary Madine, we all know that.

Knocking the club again. Typical!

Have you asked your relatives in Yorkshire about Junior? 😂

I wish so-called fans would get behind the players instead of knocking them.

I know he's no Neil warnock but lay off the lad.

Didn't he ping a nice long ball out wide against Huddersfield or was it Stoke? I've bashed the lad senseless to the point I'd not want him to help me up if I was falling down dying, but he's better in the middle than he is when he's been been square pegged. Maybe with more positive tactics he will look a little better and we will see more of them nice balls he showed he can play the other day...

. Apart from wrongly stating that he joined Rangers from Sheffield Wednesday (more lazy journalism there - it was Huddersfield !!)
    So wrong statements = laziness, huh?
    If it wasn't politically incorrect, I'd be tempted to say 'pot and kettle'.

Most of his time here he has been out of position.

At CM I think he can do a job at this level, certainly has a bit of pace that the others don't.

Personally I think everyone has been shit most of the time they have played for us this season, which is why we are where we are. Just some players attract more attention than others.

There's a bit of "Whooshing" going on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
    There's a bit of "Whooshing" going on here.
    😂

The constant criticising of players the manager and owners by some of our so called fans is way out of order.

No need for it.

The op needs to get behind the club.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    The constant criticising of players the manager and owners by some of our so called fans is way out of order.

No need for it.

The op needs to get behind the club.
    I will take that as irony, bearing in mind your record of never supporting the club.

Quote Originally Posted by Once U shop, U can't stop View Post
    So wrong statements = laziness, huh?
    If it wasn't politically incorrect, I'd be tempted to say 'pot and kettle'.
    Blue Lewj - is that you ?

Should have known that I was wasting my time, starting a thread on a football related topic on a football message board.

I thought he had a good game on Saturday. Our one.

Even Mehmet laying the boot in now SMH.. Clubs gone

I will take that as irony, bearing in mind your record of never supporting the club.
    😂

Should have known that I was wasting my time, starting a thread on a football related topic on a football message board.
    Weve just won a game. A bit of positivity please.

Lets get behing the club , team and individuals.👍

Blue Lewj - is that you ?
    Uncanny