+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nextbike pulling their bikes from Cardiff

Nextbike pulling their bikes from Cardiff

Re: Nextbike pulling their bikes from Cardiff

I don't use them myself but that's so infuriating, why do we have so many arseholes?

People are just thankless, spoilt and lacking any decency or respect these days .

****ing tossers some people ai

Having used them myself, found them very useful and surprisingly convenient - this angers me.

the underclass we have living in the city centre are ruining the place

It’s the druggies, they use them and them throw them away all over the place. Cardiff town centre is disgusting, you cant walk more than a minute without seeing someone arguing/screaming/fighting over a can of Stella or off their face on spice.

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    It’s the druggies, they use them and them throw them away all over the place. Cardiff town centre is disgusting, you cant walk more than a minute without seeing someone arguing/screaming/fighting over a can of Stella or off their face on spice.
    It isn't great, is it? I suppose the question is why there are so many people in the city centre who have addiction problems and all of the other stuff that goes with it. It's very sad to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    It isn't great, is it? I suppose the question is why there are so many people in the city centre who have addiction problems and all of the other stuff that goes with it. It's very sad to see.
    I remember a police officer coming into work as people didn’t feel safe at night leaving the office and to give advice. They said a lot of these people have come from all over because basically Cardiff people are known as a soft touch (maybe not those exact words). Also said the vast majority of those begging were professional beggars and had a place to stay. True enough you can see some of them getting the bus home at around 6pm.

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    that's just not true

Cardiff is the only city in the UK where the Nextbike rental scheme has been suspended.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    that's just not true
    The city centre has become a shithole in the last 10 years though.

Quote Originally Posted by LeningradCowboy View Post
    Cardiff is the only city in the UK where the Nextbike rental scheme has been suspended.
    A similar scheme run by a different company in Edinburgh has ended for similar reasons https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotla...-fife-58272187

Morality of each generation is watered down.
    The parents were bad, kids are worse typically.

Agenda Setters, CPS, Knicker Wetters and Tory Cuts have all contributed to a semi lawlessness and certainly fearlessness.

Throw in a bit of Drill for fun as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Wash DC Blue View Post

Agenda Setters, CPS, Knicker Wetters and Tory Cuts have all contributed to a semi lawlessness and certainly fearlessness.

Throw in a bit of Drill for fun as well.
    Don't you live in the US?!

“Children; they have bad manners, contempt for authority; they show disrespect for elders and love chatter in place of exercise. They no longer rise when elders enter the room, they contradict their parents and tyrannize their teachers. Children are now tyrants.”

That’s from Socrates said about 2500 years ago. Every generation shits on the next one and always have done.

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    “Children; they have bad manners, contempt for authority; they show disrespect for elders and love chatter in place of exercise. They no longer rise when elders enter the room, they contradict their parents and tyrannize their teachers. Children are now tyrants.”

That’s from Socrates said about 2500 years ago. Every generation shits on the next one and always have done.
    Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Don't you live in the US?!
    You asked me this before.
    It was regarding a discussion about Brexit.
    I gave you a thoughtful response then (tldr: you're a sanctimonious cnut".

I'll be home the end of the Month (If that's OK with you) and I'm going to come home every 3 months to visit my Father.

Feral behavior bothers me.
    As do people that "water" it.

Is this Natural progression?
    I've been wondering this a lot lately.

If this can happen to bikes, I wonder how long the dial-up self-driving cars of the future will last?

Is this Natural progression?
    I've been wondering this a lot lately.
    I’ll give Soc a ring. Think I’ve still got him number

I’ll give Soc a ring. Think I’ve still got him number
    Nice One.
    If you get hold of him, please remind him that "All we are...is dust in the wind, Dude!"

I honestly don’t think that’s true. People have been saying this since time immaterial. Most kids seems better behaved these days than when I was a kid.

The problems are more due to the poor getting poorer and services being cut and leaving people with no support when they need it.

Exactly! People seem to grow up and start believing they were angels when they were kids and everything was better when they were younger and it’s complete rubbish.

You asked me this before.
    It was regarding a discussion about Brexit.
    I gave you a thoughtful response then (tldr: you're a sanctimonious cnut".

I'll be home the end of the Month (If that's OK with you) and I'm going to come home every 3 months to visit my Father.

Feral behavior bothers me.
    As do people that "water" it.
    Stop being such a precious fanny ffs