+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Derby to be deducted more points

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Derby to be deducted more points

To be fair, Derby are getting hammered. I appreciate that they have broken a lot of rules, but it seems that the EFL is determined to destroy them. Okay, you could argue that if they apply the deductions all in the same season, then the club should only face one relegation, but there seems to be a never-ending list of more and more points deductions. I think Rooney has performed wonders with his squad, but you have to wonder why any of them bother.
    Still, I was a bit concerned that they might somehow catch up with the rest of us strugglers, so on that basis at least, it's one less side to worry about.

Re: Derby to be deducted more points

Quote Originally Posted by tforturton View Post
    To be fair, Derby are getting hammered. I appreciate that they have broken a lot of rules, but it seems that the EFL is determined to destroy them. Okay, you could argue that if they apply the deductions all in the same season, then the club should only face one relegation, but there seems to be a never-ending list of more and more points deductions. I think Rooney has performed wonders with his squad, but you have to wonder why any of them bother.
    Still, I was a bit concerned that they might somehow catch up with the rest of us strugglers, so on that basis at least, it's one less side to worry about.
    I'm convinced that the EFL are making an example of them because of what they did at the end of last season.
    they waited and waited until Wycombe were already relegated and the season over before they released their accounts. had they released them on time Wycombe would have stayed up.