+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Rangers targeting Jacks manager

Rangers targeting Jacks manager

Re: Rangers targeting Jacks manager

I really think Gerrard will regret moving to Villa. He's on a good thing at Rangers. I'd stay another year or two

Russell Martin to Rangers and Flynn to Swansea and it will be Christmas come early.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    I really think Gerrard will regret moving to Villa. He's on a good thing at Rangers. I'd stay another year or two
    I guess his stock can’t get any higher at Rangers. If he does well at Villa for a year or two then no doubt he will be looking to the Liverpool job

I think Russell Martin would be a decent shout for the Norwich job.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    It seems that when promoted clubs stay up and start spending it all starts to unravel, Bournemouth being most recent after looking OK for a fair period.

It's not the best time to be moving there, he's got enough of the season left to be blamed if they do go down, and he's being left with the challenge of keeping them up. He could lose the credit he's built up so far with Rangers, I agree he should stay there and gain experience and get more games under his belt.

Can't blame him for taking it but can go back quite quickly if it doesn't go right for him fast.

I wonder how much Swansea have received in compensation for losing their managers over the last 12 years.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    I wonder how much Swansea have received in compensation for losing their managers over the last 12 years.
    A fair wedge, I'd guess. I wonder how long it will be before we have a manager that's wanted by other clubs?

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
    A fair wedge, I'd guess. I wonder how long it will be before we have a manager that's wanted by other clubs?
    Well, we just appointed a manager under 40, so our chances just dramatically increased.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
    Mick McCarthy has been in Leeds for talks. Armley Wanderers lie 2nd bottom of Division 5 of the Leeds Combination League.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    We’ve had Tan for almost all that time, if he has employed Morrison to continue his good work maybe he’s finally getting how to run a club? Hopefully he has also sold up some shares to another investor, we could do with it and he needs the help as he clearly doesn’t want to blow anymore of his own cash after wasting millions through inept mgt.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Mick McCarthy has been in Leeds for talks. Armley Wanderers lie 2nd bottom of Division 5 of the Leeds Combination League.
    They'd snap him up. Only formed last year and according to their website have no playing staff and are looking for anyone of any ability. Who's below them? Marie Celeste Wanderers?