+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Gerrard to Villa- big mistake

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Gerrard to Villa- big mistake

Quote Originally Posted by Ivortheengine View Post
    A few games in, that’s all. Not a bad start, but today’s opposition looked like they first got together half hour before the kick off. I think I could have scored against them to be honest. Rogers has his work cut out ,getting them somewhere near the form that led them to s place higher up the table. Let’s see where the6 are at the end of April. Can’t understand why the same players couldn’t play like that for Dean Smith. I would have given the goal that was disallowed for kicking it out of Schmeichel’s hand. Nothing wrong with it.
    Yeah, pathetic decision.
    Schmeichel spilled the ball and dived full length to get one hand on top of the ball, deemed that he had the ball under control.

You could understand the referee making a mistake but to go to VAR and still rule it out is just dreadful.

Lucky for Villa they won otherwise that would be another massive story on another of these new daft rules of the game.

Re: Gerrard to Villa- big mistake

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Yeah, pathetic decision.
    Schmeichel spilled the ball and dived full length to get one hand on top of the ball, deemed that he had the ball under control.

You could understand the referee making a mistake but to go to VAR and still rule it out is just dreadful.

Lucky for Villa they won otherwise that would be another massive story on another of these new daft rules of the game.
    Unless they were talking crap they said having his hand on the ball deemed in the goalkeepers control.