+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Steve Morison: Cardiff City to keep interim boss in charge until end of season

Re: Steve Morison: Cardiff City to keep interim boss in charge until end of season

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Probably adding two and two and getting five, but just one or two things I’ve read in the last few weeks on here.
    That new board member announced a few months back was a interesting development, possibly,
    And I do wonder if Dalman is looking to go.
    We know Tan would sell if he could get a price, I dont blame him for that but I cant see that happening at the moment.
    As you say, a lot may depend on where we are at the end of May.

Re: Steve Morison: Cardiff City to keep interim boss in charge until end of season

Is Steve Morison appointed???? Seems from this thread he is already, but WOL not saying anything except he is in pole position...

Quote Originally Posted by Maurice Swan View Post
    Is Steve Morison appointed???? Seems from this thread he is already, but WOL not saying anything except he is in pole position...
    Not official yet - but he has gone from 1/10 to 1/12 on Skybet in the last few hours.

It seems the club have 'let it be known' to elements of the media in advance of a formal announcement.

Quote Originally Posted by JumpersforGoalposts View Post
    For all anyone knows (outside of the decision making process) there is a plan in place for a new manager at the end of the season.
    Given how the club has been run in the last 5 years, I would say that's highly, highly unlikely.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Not official yet - but he has gone from 1/10 to 1/12 on Skybet in the last few hours.

It seems the club have 'let it be known' to elements of the media in advance of a formal announcement.
    Official now, wish I'd got him at 10/1 when I was thinking about it.

Hudson in as a coach too

Quote Originally Posted by ccfcwelshlad View Post
    Probably sorting out who looks after what in terms of backroom staff and u23s, before announcement.

Love to see Hudson given a chance somewhere. Knows the club and well respected.
    Captain Fantastic

Good decision.

Great to see Hudson back too.