+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Record number of migrants crossing

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Record number of migrants crossing

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    Okay, I've just given you an editorial from the Mail on Sunday on dailymail.com urging it's readers to Vote Remain, but go ahead. Things are probably simpler for you when you don't challenge your own prejudices.

If your concerns are for readers being swayed by newspapers, then your concerns lie elsewhere
    https://www.pressgazette.co.uk/study...eu-referendum/
    You are saying that quentin letts and all those other utter tossers that write for the daily nazi are pro Europe, because of a few editorials?

Don't be so stupid . I know but am not friends with people who read that right wing colonial mag and they are all little englanders , it spews out hatred towards immigrants , the left wing of British politics , single mum's etc on a daily basic

It's The Sun for people who have basic reading skills and are right wing

Re: Record number of migrants crossing

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    You are saying that quentin letts and all those other utter tossers that write for the daily nazi are pro Europe, because of a few editorials?

Don't be so stupid . I know but am not friends with people who read that right wing colonial mag and they are all little englanders , it spews out hatred towards immigrants , the left wing of British politics , single mum's etc on a daily basic

It's The Sun for people who have basic reading skills and are right wing
    Daily Nazi. That's quite a good one. I prefer Daily Heil, at least it rhymes.

You seem an open minded, rational thinking and friendly guy, so I'm going to read whatever you read to help me reach that same level of thinking